Questions about the US/HP merger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the US/HP merger

I am a little bit concerned about the impact will have on me (I'm selfish) and on my city.
    #1 Will I still be able to use my US Airways skymiles on this new airline (that is if they are around long enough...)?
    #2 Are the timetables available for after the merge has taken place? If so, where? If not, do you know when they will be available?

Thanks!

See this post; http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23367
    in it is a link to HP webisite where they have Q&A that answers theses ?'s

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
      I am a little bit concerned about the impact will have on me (I'm selfish) and on my city.
      #1 Will I still be able to use my US Airways skymiles on this new airline (that is if they are around long enough...)?
      #2 Are the timetables available for after the merge has taken place? If so, where? If not, do you know when they will be available?

Thanks!
      #1) I'd be willing to bet yes

#2) Not sure, but I doubt it.

Comment

Thanks!

Number 1= No, there is no such thing as US Airways SkyMiles

Number 2= Not likely yet, remember they still have to get the DOJ to accept this, im not so sure they will, seeing how one company is behind it, they happen to be over in France.

Comment

Of course! Why wouldn't you.

#2 Are the timetables available for after the merge has taken place?
          Absolutely! How else will all the teenage "Airline CEOs" make all the important decisions?

Comment

only boeingflyer, your sig looks great but that is huge. Can you shrink it a little?

Comment

He's a pilot, you can't tell them anything.....hahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X