Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allegiant Air Future Cities/Routes

Deletion for Users Purpose.

What about Rockford or Gary (I know their would be competition from TransMerridian and Hooters)
    The upgraded Air Humberside
    NOW WITH FORUM
    NEW! Air Humberside Photos @ Fotopic
    The NEW UK Airport News

My pictures at PlaneSpotters.net

Comment

Maybe Erie, PA? That's the third largest city in PA and has no lowfare competition. Or don't they go that far east?

Comment

Humberside: South Bend is right near Gary so forget that.

Comment

I doubt they would come to KPIT. Their practice seems to be to avoid airports like that.

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
            I doubt they would come to KPIT. Their practice seems to be to avoid airports like that.
            With Us Airways constantly pulling flights from PIT, you never know...

But you're right Allegiant's business model revolves around the idea that by flying to smaller less-well known airports, people can avoid the congestion of the bigger airports, while they can save on miscellanous fees that are found at bigger airports.

There are still plenty of underserved airports out there, that are dying to see Allegiant fly there, and thus in return would be a benefit for the airline and passangers.

Another popular touristy destination would also be a good for Allegiant, who could use under-developed markets to their advantage.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

hey babypurin; you see my Westchester Page????

http://flyyoungstown.atspace.com/hpn.htm

Comment

Yep, I saw your Westchester page a few times already. It's amazing how much you can do in just a few short days.

Comment

I did all that in one night. Took me like 3 hours to gather the info. I hope we can talk soon about making the flight schedules to finish the site off. And then I can give you full control over it....

Comment

deletion 4 users purpose

Comment

Re:

Back when Allegiant started service between Oklahoma City and Las Vegas, it had mentioned the possibility of adding n/s's between Oklahoma City and Orlando (Sanford Int'l). Well, Allegiant's doing pretty good on the runs between OKC and LAS, so it might start service between OKC and SFB. The airport trust is currently in talks w/ airlines for service between OKC and four other airports. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Foxtrot

Comment

Interesting network full of evocative names. This airline has some guts, they deserve success, back in 91 I remember calling at Green Bay...just then served once daily by NW with a Baby Nine. Allegiant there will surely make for conforting news.
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                          Interesting network full of evocative names. This airline has some guts, they deserve success, back in 91 I remember calling at Green Bay...just then served once daily by NW with a Baby Nine. Allegiant there will surely make for conforting news.
                          Alain
                          It is quite interesting to see how Allegiant has expanded its network from a lowly second-tier carrier to a brand-name carrier who has been able to take advantage of the smaller markets spread throughout the U.S. Hopefully, they can become more successful (might not happen overnight), but expand where markets have been saturated by one overwhelming carrier.

Comment

Working...
                          X