B6 Announces PWN as New Destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6 Announces PWN as New Destination

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

JetBlue Airways Corp. (NasdaqNM:JBLU - News), New York's hometown airline, will offer the only low-fare, nonstop flights between New York and Portland, ME beginning May 23, with four daily nonstop flights. Fares will range between $59 and $129 each way.

``We can think of four Maine reasons (cheese alert!) customers will want to try our new Portland service,'' said David Neeleman, JetBlue's Chairman and CEO. ``First, our low fares; second, the great JetBlue experience our customers have come to expect; third, it's the only nonstop service between JFK and Portland; and fourth, Portland customers now have new low-fare connecting service to 30 other JetBlue destinations.''

``JetBlue's news is great news for Maine,'' said Governor John E. Baldacci. ``New York is one of our strongest markets for Maine businesses and tourism. With new low cost easy connections to Europe through JFK airport in New York, Portland's Jetport is poised for exciting growth. I'm honored to welcome JetBlue to Maine.''

``It gives me great pleasure to announce that JetBlue will be serving Maine's flying public,'' said Senator Olympia Snowe. ``JetBlue is a model of 21st century commercial aviation, combining low fares and extraordinary service. I look forward to their continued success, both in Portland and across America.''

``JetBlue is a strong airline with an excellent reputation for customer service,'' said Senator Susan Collins. ``Its decision to begin service from the Portland Jetport to New York's JFK airport is exciting news for Maine air passengers who are looking for a low-cost alternative and will surely prove to be a welcome boost to the State's economy. I join so many others in welcoming JetBlue to Maine!''
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Portland, Maine is PWM, not PWN . So unless they are 'dislecksik', people won't get PWN3D .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Portland, Maine is PWM, not PWN . So unless they are 'dislecksik', people won't get PWN3D .
      DOH! I didn't know the code so I went to Travelocity but I misread it.
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
        DOH! I didn't know the code so I went to Travelocity but I misread it.
        Then I guess you got PWNed

Fly from Buffalo!

Non-Stop flights to:

JFK, LGA, BOS, PIT, PHL, IAD, DCA, BWI, CLT, PHX, LAS, EWR, ATL, CVG, DTW, MSP, ORD, MDW, MCO, TPA, BDL, ALB, DFW, CLE, FLL, RSW, ROC

Comment

Working...
        X