Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta 732 Situation

Hey all-

Well, will be traveling to CHS over spring break using our SkyMiles. DL emailed me our itinerary, so of course the first thing I do is go look up the a/c types. We're booked on #856 from ATL_CHS. Is that a/c type right???

Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

why wouldn't it be?

Comment

Sure it is right. What's wrong with DL operating a 732 to CHS?

Comment

DL has 732s scheduled to LIT as far in to the future as the schedules will go. They aren't all leaving yet.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
          DL has 732s scheduled to LIT as far in to the future as the schedules will go. They aren't all leaving yet.
          So when will the last one be leaving?
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
            So when will the last one be leaving?
            it wont be much longer till they are all gone...according to our techops guys the last 300 will leave the property no later then 01may06 and the last 200 will be gone by 01sep06 with a removal rate of 2-3 aircraft per month to VCV...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer
              it wont be much longer till they are all gone...according to our techops guys the last 300 will leave the property no later then 01may06 and the last 200 will be gone by 01sep06 with a removal rate of 2-3 aircraft per month to VCV...
              Sad to see them leaving though. And I am sure that this has been discussed before, but, are there any plans for replacements for these aircraft? I mean, those planes did consist of a chunk of DL's fleet.
              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer
                So they are indeed going away so fast? I thought DL had managed to get renegotiated leases so low that DL planned to extent the time they use them?

Comment

Why are they getting rid of the -300s before the -200s? Wouldn't a 300 with only 100 seats still be more economical then a 200?

Comment

Leases. Whichever lease runs out first, goes first.

Comment

OK. I thought they had all been retired by now. Looks like I get one more flight! Thanks guys.
                      Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

They're running CMH-CVG for the month of March.
                        My photos on jp.net

Comment

They are also on the CVG-DCA route. From what I understand most are based on CVG; and it'll be nice to fly on one in mid-March.
                          Tanner Johnson - Owner
                          twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Leases. Whichever lease runs out first, goes first.
                            Who is DL leasing there -200s from?

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                              Why are they getting rid of the -300s before the -200s? Wouldn't a 300 with only 100 seats still be more economical then a 200?
                              The -300s were inherited from Western Airlines and there weren't many in the Delta fleet. Considering the small number of -300s in the fleet and how they didn't seem to fit in well with Delta operations I am not surprised that they are going first.
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X