Grand Forks Airshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Forks Airshow

Just thought anybody around the North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, or Manitoba area would be interested in knowing that there is going to be an airshow at the Red River AFB in Grand Forks on July 22nd. Here's a link http://grandforks.schultzairshows.com/ looks like it should be pretty interesting.

Why would anybody want to hold an airshow in North Dakota ?

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Why would anybody want to hold an airshow in North Dakota ?
      aint nothin else to do

Comment

Interesting confirmed aircrafts such as the TBM-3E Avenger.

Btw how often does Coast Guard attend these airshows ?
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Nuce line-up. The F-15 Demo is great, as are the Thunderbirds.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            aint nothin else to do
            Good point . Of course, you don't have any neighbors that could complain about the noise either .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              Good point . Of course, you don't have any neighbors that could complain about the noise either .

just buffalo

Originally posted by MaxPower
              Interesting confirmed aircrafts such as the TBM-3E Avenger.

Btw how often does Coast Guard attend these airshows ?
              I would guess with lots of fuel stops. Actually, I'm almost certain we have some sort of CG presence in the great lakes area, so its probably not that far of a trip. This isn't the first time this year the coast guard has been here. During the flooding we had in the spring, I was flying along and I heard a coast guard chopper on the frequency. I was a little confused at first but I figured it out

Comment

Damn, its on a Saturday im probably working, if not, wanna give me a place to stay

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                  Damn, its on a Saturday im probably working, if not, wanna give me a place to stay
                  I would, but I have a roomie now who currently occupies the living room...unless you two want to share a futon

Comment

Interesting to see "Gonzo" is coming down from Winnipeg. What a schnoz.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      I would, but I have a roomie now who currently occupies the living room...unless you two want to share a futon
                      Nah thats ok, ill pass on sharing the bed with another man. Now if you had a hot chick there, id would be there in flash with no complaints

Comment

One coming up here in PIT 8-9.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        With Blue Angles and some other neat displays and demonstrations including, I believe, an F-4 Phantom flight. At KPIT

http://www.wingsoverpittsburgh.com

Comment

Working...
                        X