Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should get a job flying that

Comment

I still say Frontier has the best looking planes out there. Greyhound kinda ripped off their font though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        If you can handle winters at UND you can handle DEN!
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by Gimli Glider

I think the operator is "Lynx Aviation".
          Correct. Lynx is a new subsidiary of Frontier, who will handle the Turboprop ops. Horizon is no longer flying the Jet Connect service, which will be taken over by Republic.
          They are looking for 1500/500. Here is hte job posting:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...nt%3bJQT%3dRAD

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
            If you can handle winters at UND you can handle DEN!
            Indeed. At least at DEN during a a snowstorm he wouldn't be the sole flight grounded unlike at GFK .

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269

They are looking for 1500/500. Here is hte job posting:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...nt%3bJQT%3dRAD
              Those mins are gonna drop. Nobody with 1500/500 is going to go fly for $21/hr. I'm making more as a CFI than I would there.

Comment

Those mins are gonna drop. Nobody with 1500/500 is going to go fly for $21/hr. I'm making more as a CFI than I would there.
                As I figured. All of the new regionals seem to aim high. Those are the minimums at many majors.

Comment

Seesh, thats almost as bad as Skywest 1000/250 for $19/h and only 70 hours working each month!

Transtates pays new FO's better than $21 on the J41 with only 500TT!
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Seesh, thats almost as bad as Skywest 1000/250 for $19/h and only 70 hours working each month!
                    At least with Skywest (compared with other regionals) you have a relative sense of financial security. And decent working conditions, aside from pay.

Comment

HAHA that was a funny commerical.
                      John Poshepny

If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs.— Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

Comment

They totally should have picked FSD instead of SUX. No market out of SUX.

Comment

And you base that on what market data? *looks at username* Oh, I understand...

Comment

Take airline posted mins with a grain of salt.

I didn't have PDT's when I got hired, and was the third highest time in class.
                            Bite me Airways.....

Comment

And you base that on what market data? *looks at username* Oh, I understand...
                              I base the market data on a 230,000 Population in FSD compared to 130,000 in SUX. With only three mainline airlines in FSD. And my username can be whatever i want it to be. And if you have a problem with that, deal with it.

Comment

No need to get agressive. And realise that just because a city has a larger population doesn't mean that an airline would fly there. SUX might be the smaller city, but they have way less flights than FSD (only NW to MSP), and no service to the west whatsoever. In FSD, F9 would have to compete directly with UA to DEN, and indirectly with DL to SLC. In SUX, they can establish themselves as the only flight to the Western US that doesn't involve going east first, and as such have it easier to establish themselves, and with the lack of competition, they should also be able to get higher yields out of SUX than they could get out of FSD.

Comment

Working...
                                X