Lufthansa winter schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lufthansa winter schedules

Does anyone have a full listing of the updated frequencies for LH's winter schedule? I got curious the other day as I'm going to be at FRA this winter.

This is the most up-to-date LH's timetable online:

http://www.lhtimetable.com/LH.pdf

Regards.
    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Re:

Hey thanks!

Comment

Here are a few tidbits I received in my email this morning.

Lufthansa will increase ASKs by 5.7 per cent on its global network for the winter season starting October 28, including the launch of new services to Orlando, Karachi and Lahore. Additionally, it is resuming five-times-weekly non-stop service to Buenos Aires. The winter timetable includes 13,272 scheduled flights, 2.9 per cent more than in the year-earlier period. Beginning October 28, it will operate 12,208 weekly flights on domestic German and European routes representing a 4 per cent increase in capacity and 1,064 long-haul flights to 42 countries on three continents for a 6.5 per cent rise. Source: Air Transport World

Comment

Ocean Airlines' first ex-Air France 747-200F ready for delivery

Too bad, they altogether changed the fuselage livery !

By Max Kingsley-Jones

The first of six ex-Air France Boeing 747-200Fs is about to enter service with Italian cargo airline Ocean Airlines. The aircraft is pictured at Hong Kong, where it has undergone overhaul and painting ahead of delivery.

Ocean Airlines expects to have its first two ex-Air France 747 Classics in service in spring 2008, operating alongside two former Lufthansa 747-200Fs that have been flying since services started in 2004. The airline serves destinations in Africa and Asia and is also launching scheduled flights to the USA.

Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
          X