See Inside a Blackbird Cockpit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Inside a Blackbird Cockpit

Just to let all of you around the Richmond, VA area that the Aviation Museum is having a SR-71 forum on Saturday, Sept. 29, 2007, 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m. They will have crew members, maintenance people, a view of the cockpit, engines, and a walk around tour. I will be attending and will take some pics of the cockpit if you all would like.

-Chris

According to the Richmond Times, the SR-71 will also be performing a fly-by tour for the public and offer a introductory ride for only $25.

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
      According to the Richmond Times, the SR-71 will also be performing a fly-by tour for the public and offer a introductory ride for only $25.
      couldn't find it, mind posting a link?

-Chris

Comment

Wait, a ride in the SR-71 for $25.00??? That's worth buying a commercial ticket just to get to Richmond. That can't be right...
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
          Wait, a ride in the SR-71 for $25.00??? That's worth buying a commercial ticket just to get to Richmond. That can't be right...
          Man, if I had the chance to get a ride on this one, I would gladly pay for the fuel myself.. This would be the coolest ever. Cause You can tell your friends that you have been on an aircraft that is one of the planet's fastest aircraft.. Oh yeah !!
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

well tommorrow's the big day! i will upload some pics as soon as i get home.

-Chris

Comment

Comment

well just my luck! the big day has finally arrived and guess what....I'M SICK!!! man am i disappointed. oh well guys i guess i won't be able to get any pics of the cockpit for y'all. sorry.

-Chris

Comment

Are you kidding me bro? if I was puking from my left ear I would have gone to see this bad boy, sick bag in hand!

Comment

I think you at to many cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Calfo

I think you at to many cookies!
                      naw it's been empty for quite some time now. i just got too big to be able to climb back out again.

-Chris

Comment

This made me laugh, but then reading the people who believed it afterwards made me almost fall out of my chair.

If you want to see an SR-71 come to Dayton...there's on here ALL the time.
                        Tanner Johnson - Owner
                        twenty53 Photography

Comment

yeah i kind of relized he was joking about 2 seconds after i posted my reply. and the blackbird is here all the time you just can't see inside the cockpit.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                          X