Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Boeing 737-700 longest schedule flight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Boeing 737-700 longest schedule flight!

I didn't know that I was broswing the schedule flights. I found it. ANA Network 737-700 nonstop Tokyo (Narita) to Mumbai for almost 10 hours! I couldn't believe this how that long flight such a small jet 737. No luxury sleeping class or business class like this! Japan Airlines has 777 non stop NRT-DEL shorter than BOM. LOL! As far as I know Privatair's 737-700 has a few longest flights IAH-AMS, ORD-DUS, JFK-GVA etc.

Stuart

it is the all business class bbj1 737-700ERs, seats 36, has a range of 5,500 nms, uses -800 landing gear, wing, etc, they have 2 in the fleet

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Re:

As said above, ANA's 73G BBJs have an all-business class layout, much like Privatair has in its BBJs. It has 36 seats with a 61 inch pitch, and there will be portable DVD players onboard with al the usual high-class amenities (AVOD, good cuisine, etc). Japanese companies have increased business in Mumbai and surrounding areas (this should also be of interest to Japanese car companies that have entered/are entering the Indian market). Of interesting note, this is the second time ANA is serving the Indian market, back in the early-mid 90's, ANA had nonstops between BOM and NRT with 763ERs, the service didn't last too long because of low demand. On the outbound leg though (NRT to BOM), the flight is not nonstop, it will be a direct one-stop service via Nagasaki from Oct. 28th till March 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
        As said above, ANA's 73G BBJs have an all-business class layout, much like Privatair has in its BBJs. It has 36 seats with a 61 inch pitch, and there will be portable DVD players onboard with al the usual high-class amenities (AVOD, good cuisine, etc). Japanese companies have increased business in Mumbai and surrounding areas (this should also be of interest to Japanese car companies that have entered/are entering the Indian market). Of interesting note, this is the second time ANA is serving the Indian market, back in the early-mid 90's, ANA had nonstops between BOM and NRT with 763ERs, the service didn't last too long because of low demand. On the outbound leg though (NRT to BOM), the flight is not nonstop, it will be a direct one-stop service via Nagasaki from Oct. 28th till March 29th.
        wow. what a flight. I had a 7 hour + flight in a 20+ year old B733 several months back between DXB and BEG with a stop in BEY and thought that was bad for a 737 aircraft.

JAT - More than flying

Comment

A mere hop!

If you want a decent ride on a single aisle jet you can go from St Petersburg to Vladivostok on one of Vladavia's TU-204-300's. And thats with a normal passenger layout, ie economy/business.

Comment

Originally posted by tsv
            A mere hop!

If you want a decent ride on a single aisle jet you can go from St Petersburg to Vladivostok on one of Vladavia's TU-204-300's. And thats with a normal passenger layout, ie economy/business.
            At least one which tries its best in reenacting the days when SevenOs and Mighty8s ruled supreme

Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Hell, I wouldn't mind being in a BBJ for 10 hours.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

YA, business class, I wouldnt mind even a 10 hr flight. I guess I can only dream, economy for me, unless I win the lottery.
                Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
                  YA, business class, I wouldnt mind even a 10 hr flight. I guess I can only dream, economy for me, unless I win the lottery.
                  Can you get me raincheck? LMAO

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by tsv
                    A mere hop!

thats ok i guess. The -300's are the extended ranged version and have fewer seats so i guess it would be ok. But still a fair distance for the ac.

JAT - More than flying

Comment

The route will be upgraded to 787 from next year.

Comment

Boeings can really take you further, even in a 737

Comment

Working...
                        X