Flight load website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight load website?

Hi guys. Does anyone have a link or a site where I can check up the flight loads for a particular flight?

My wife and I were scheduled to head to Colorado on Saturday morning on F9, but want to leave tomorrow night instead if we can get the seats (F9 4184) and I was wondering what the loads were like.

TIA.
    ~Steve

I think the best way for this to happen is to call the airline. I do not think websites like this are made available to people who do not work for an airline..

Comment

OK, cause I swore I saw a website a few months ago that showed how many seats were available for flights. I must've been hallucinating.
      ~Steve

Comment

Good luck getting that info.... we are not allowed to give specific infor about flight seats available at all... all we are allowed to say it looks good bad etc.....
        O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingbosshog
          Good luck getting that info.... we are not allowed to give specific infor about flight seats available at all... all we are allowed to say it looks good bad etc.....
          Exactly. Air Canada had enough problems with Westjet hacking into the RES system via the employee website. We aren't going to publish our numbers.

Comment

This may be the site you were referring to.

Comment

I've seen that one before, but that's not it.

Oh well. Thanks guys for all your help.
              ~Steve

Comment

Well, with a few proxies and good hacking skills ...

Comment

Working...
                X