Euromanx goes bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euromanx goes bust

After booking flights to the IOM last night the dam airline goes bump this morning!
    Diese Domain steht zum Verkauf!

Guess there won't be any refunds

Sad innit Jid. Wish I'd known you were looking at flights as I knew a couple of weeks ago that they were on their way out.

I will miss them as they were a very friendly crowd and they gave me a lot of freebies in exchange for pictures.

Still, at least Flybe will have the place to themselves almost! Wait for prices to rise and service to fall.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by jid
      After booking flights to the IOM last night the dam airline goes bump this morning!
      http://www.euromanx.com/

If you paid with a credit card, you should have no problem obtaining a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by jid
        http://www.euromanx.com/

If you booked with a CC chances are that they have not banked it yet. That can take up to 36 hours. Get in touch with you CC company asap.
        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Jid, I believe FlyBe are honouring Euromanx tickets. If you don't want to fly on them, then I guess you could get you're money back if you used a Credit Card.

Comment

When were you going Jid? I'm across this weekend

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by jid
              Visa and MasterCard both have provisions stating that if the merchant did not provide service after the transaction, then the card issuer (i.e. the bank) has the responsibility to issue a full refund to the cardholder. For a case of an airline bankruptcy, you should have no difficulty proving the case to your bank. It may take a few phone calls and a few forms to be filled though, just some typical paper work and then a few weeks of processing time.

The provision is with the card, doesn't matter which is the issuing bank. I think American Express also have such provision.
              Next:
              None Planned

Comment

Working...
              X