Qantas A380 on qantas website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qantas A380 on qantas website

I know this is my third thred in as many days but i just keep on finding things. I might be wrong but on the Qantas website in fleet develpments on the A380 page, in the photos section, is there a photo of the A380 doing the trail tail strike?

http://www.qantas.com.au/info/about/company/A380 look at the photos and tell me. If they did that, thats pretty silly.
    Cheers
    There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Stock Photo. May be one of their ships, but not yet in their colors.

Comment

it looks like their first flight will be from SYD-LAX or SFO.

does anyone know what the first route will be?
      I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

IIRC MEL-LAX is first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
          IIRC MEL-LAX is first.
          hmmm, QF Ops Control had told me it was SYD-LAX. I'll see if I can verify the info.

Comment

i hope soon it'll be SYD-YVR
            I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

first flight is MEL-LAX.

OT: V Australia is no cheap airline to fly, i was looking at the prices, and they're nothign special.
              There's nothing like an airport for bringing you down to earth. — Richard Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
                i hope soon it'll be SYD-YVR
                Unfortunately there are no plans at all to come to Canada with a QF A380.

Comment

Its funny how companies display the A380 as part of their fleet before they even take delivery of the plane. When I went to the FedEx home base in Memphis a few years ago they had a huge model of the A380 in the lobby. I wounder if that model is still there or what they did with it.
                  Signatures are overrated

Comment

These days I've seen more and more airlines put ordered aircraft on their fleet info . Continental Airlines has the 787 listed as part of the fleet in its inflight magazine. I'm sure there are more examples.

I really wonder why they picked that photo. There are better photos of the A380 in-flight.

Comment

Im sure that in these magz and fleet pages on the websites it mensions that they have ordered it and it is not yet part of their fleet. As qantas does.

Comment

Something to laugh about. Utterly disgusting colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C
                          http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gal...6020-4,00.html

Something to laugh about. Utterly disgusting colours.
                          Both Business and Economy look horrible. "Gag me with a spoon." bad.

The initial pictures have nice views of the tail in Qantas colours.
                          Terry
                          Lurking at JP since the BA 777 at Heathrow and AD lost responsiveness to the throttles.
                          How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? Sherlock Holmes

Comment

The colors in C and Y are terrible! I hope the seats are a lot more comfy than they look. I haven't seen the rectangular padding design before. It reminds me of a wooden bench. We'll have to wait for customer reviews to see if the seat is better than it looks.

While most people don't care about aircraft liveries or airline logos, they'd probably notice the interior colors don't mesh very well. The seats will definitely look better once the cabin lights have been dimmed.

Comment

Yeah! i saw this on airliners.net I was going to start another thread but i thought that i've made too many in the past few days. The economy colours are shocking, but people will get used to it. Though first class is looking nice. and wiht business, well, they should have stuck to the grey. I'm sure they wont make the other 380 interiors the same, after this disaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X