Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You! Sit in the toilet! BTW, welcome to JetBlue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You! Sit in the toilet! BTW, welcome to JetBlue!

Man Says JetBlue Pilot Forced Him To Sit On Toilet
    Manhattan Resident Suing Low-Cost Airline, Claims He Spent Part Of San Diego To NYC Flight In Restroom
    Told Flight Attendant's Jump Seat Was Uncomfortable
    R-R-R-Read on!
    Invasion of the blue liquid!
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

This story makes little sense. Something's telling me there is more to this story.

Comment

Wow I didn't know uncomfortability equated to $22,000 a minute

Comment

Well done, and what an IDIOT. I am sure that whomever gave him that buddy-pass is now without a job. I also wish that the news source would have given a better description of non-rev. travel (explaining that he paid little, if anything for the ticket, and that he is entitled to very little as well). I was under the assumption that if you would like to fly on a buddy pass you also need to be well dressed, and quiet about it. Obviously times have changed alot. Also, I think that there is much much much more to this 'article' and to this incident than meets the eye.
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

can't wait for all the one liners on this one
          You cant have the best virtual airline in the world without the best people. Ansett Australia.

Comment

At least he had some facilites.

Comment

Makes not much sense. With him in the toilet the other passengers would have to use the remaining facilities on the 5 hour flight. Which would make them complain.

Comment

Last july I was in SAT doing some testing for WN. We had a plane land - and get all the way to the gate - and re load with passengers - while a passenger was holed-up in the lavatory. Finally he emerged after delaying the departure for a few minuted. He was just an old man. I don't think he meant any harm.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Time out here. No flight attendant nor Captain can violate the Air Regs and force a passenger, revenue or a con, to sit in a bathroom.

Something's smelly here.

Comment

Although it is wrong to make a passenger sit on the pot it is not worth 2 mill. give him a few free tickets and give the pilot a scolding, that is all that really needs to happen.
                    Signatures are overrated

Comment

If the story is true then I'd say he has a pretty strong case, not sure if its worth 2 mil but he'll get something. Regardless if a passenger is flying on a Buddy Pass you can't treat them any different then another passenger which it sounds like the Pilot did. If the pilot did do this he/she should lose their job.

I will say this passenger might very well have mistaken T6 as the lav since T6 is a totaly $hit house, you know infact sitting in an A320's Lav is nicer then sitting in T6.

Comment

To be continued
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I think the captain exercised poor judgement for having a passenger sit in a restroom with no seatbelt! I'm sure he violated Federal regulations. Why not allow the stewerdess sit in the jumpseat in the cockpit.

Comment

Originally posted by phoneman
                            I think the captain exercised poor judgement for having a passenger sit in a restroom with no seatbelt! I'm sure he violated Federal regulations. Why not allow the stewerdess sit in the jumpseat in the cockpit.
                            I think that is the one that precious found uncomfortable.
                            Signatures are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by phoneman
                              Why not allow the stewerdess sit in the jumpseat in the cockpit.
                              Probably because the stewardess has to be in the cabin, in the event of an emergency. Stewardesses may not even be allowed to ride up there. At WN I am pretty sure only pilots and dispatchers can ride in the cockpit these days.
                              Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                              X