No announcement yet.

Airliners in the Movies and TV . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't, but then I've been confining myself to late '90s early 00's 'made for TV'/'Direct to DVD' films of late.

My own 'bug of curiosity' is for the footage from Executive Decision, aside from JAG and Nowhere to Land how many other productions re-used that footage, and how many (as happens in Nowhere to Land) use the footage without the 'sunset tint' applied for Executive Decision?

Comment

Found a 1981 documentary in two parts on Youtube about the 1980 MGM Grand Hotel fire in Las Vegas.

In Part one at 3:29 - 342 you have shots of an American Airlines 727 landing at Las Vegas. At about 2:16 - 2:20 in Part two are shots of the various helicopters used in the rescue of hotel patrons.

MGM Grand Hotel Fire Anniversary: Part 1

In this 1981 documentary, NFPA® recounts the major fire at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. The fire investigation was a joint operation between Clark Count...

MGM Grand Hotel Fire Anniversary: Part 2

In Part 2 of this 1981 documentary, NFPA® recounts the major fire at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. Investigation results had a significant impact on code...

Comment

Working...
      X