Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Airline Seats

Hello,
    My parents are building a new house and for my room i get a chair. I really want it to be an airline seat. I live in maryland. ANyone know any websites that sell them> Or does anyone have any ideas??????Thanks

that sucks that all you get is a chair. you might want to think about investing in one of those business first chairs! There is one place that I saw on TV that sells old airline parts such as seats, toilets, etc, but I can't remember the name. You might want to do a search online for it.
    Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

A few days i saw a set of four Hawaiian DC9 Seats up for auction on EBAY. They were the coolest ever in bright orange and deep purple in a sort of hawaiian print, $100 for a set of four!!!
      Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
      -PT-

Comment

assganhistan,
        Lol.i don't only get a chair!!that is the item i am trying to get as an airline seat to be part of my room

Comment

Chech out this link

JimmyK

Comment

KLM is going to sell all theire 737-300 and 737-400 business class seats.

2 for 300 euro
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
              KLM is going to sell all theire 737-300 and 737-400 business class seats.

2 for 300 euro
              Indian boy.... shipping those seats from AMS may get a little costly....

I remember there was some guy from Mojave that was selling some old coach seats but I lost his web address....

I agree with you, if your gonna buy an airlien seat, go FC or Biz seat.

Comment

owh haha didn't saw he's from india

just like CO66 wrote: go for the biz ore first class seat's

thats so childish....

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                  owh haha didn't saw he's from india

just like CO66 wrote: go for the biz ore first class seat's
                  What are you talking about? He's in Maryland but his user name is Indian Boy.

Comment

Yeah i live in MD....My AIM address in indianboy821 too that is where i got the idea.......how much is it to ship those seats from ams?

Comment

my collage where im studying Aircraft Cabin Crew have their own mock up cabin with seats bought from Virgin including PTV (Economy Seats). They got 5 rows of 2 X 3 for £250.
                      E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

cool!!!! but does Virgin already have OLD seats with PTV's? KLM is just getting the PTV's

thats so childish....

Comment

I've got a row of 3 seats from Coach that we got in CMH a few years ago. From what airline, I'm not sure....the seats are all blue with a pattern of three gold, diagonal stripes around the seats. The armrest tops are leather & the tray tables have text in English & Spanish. Any ideas?

My guess for newer seats would be eBay, as has been mentioned above. Maybe I could buy them, stick them in front of the seats I already have & reincarnate Tower Air in my room!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                          X