Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Executive Airlines (American Eagle) Call Sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Executive Airlines (American Eagle) Call Sign?

Hey,
    I am curious what the call sign is for Executive Airlines based in San Juan, PR. I've seen "Executive Flight" and "Executive Eagle" but I don't find those sources to be very credible. I don't believe they use the standard "Eagle Flight" call sign, but I don't really know. Can somebody verify what the official call sign is down there?

I checked with Wiki and see this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Airlines

They calls Executive Flight. Hmm..

Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by nwa757 View Post
      Hey,
      I am curious what the call sign is for Executive Airlines based in San Juan, PR. I've seen "Executive Flight" and "Executive Eagle" but I don't find those sources to be very credible. I don't believe they use the standard "Eagle Flight" call sign, but I don't really know. Can somebody verify what the official call sign is down there?
      IAW the FAA Order 7340.1Z Lists the call sign as "Executive Eagle"
      -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
      -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Now the wiki page is changed to "Executive Eagle". If I look up the page of call signs on wikipedia, it shows the same "Executive Eagle" as well, so I think that must be the call sign.

Comment

Originally posted by nwa757 View Post
          Now the wiki page is changed to "Executive Eagle". If I look up the page of call signs on wikipedia, it shows the same "Executive Eagle" as well, so I think that must be the call sign.
          I think I too would go with an FAA order vice wikipedia.
          -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
          -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by Big777jet View Post
            I checked with Wiki and see this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Airlines

They calls Executive Flight. Hmm..

Stuart
            Somebody changed wiki edited to American Eagle not Flight. The wiki was showing there mentioned Executive Flight before change to Eagle.

Anyway... It is very confusing too many American Eagle commuters.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
            X