Airport Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Identification

Hi , first; this is my first time in the forum , if it's the wrong place for my post plz move to the right place , and forgive me :]

Well , hello , I was in a vacation in France and I took a pic of an airport from the airplane , and I don't succeed to recognize it , I will be happy if someone will help me (I took it over Greece) :

* I put here also a link to all the photos from the vacation , whit your permission: (and in a week you will se some of them in JP :0 )

Enjoy and thanks allot for the helpers!

Originally posted by GuyGeva View Post
    Hi , first; this is my first time in the forum , if it's the wrong place for my post plz move to the right place , and forgive me :]

Well , hello , I was in a vacation in France and I took a pic of an airport from the airplane , and I don't succeed to recognize it , I will be happy if someone will help me (I took it over Greece) :

* I put here also a link to all the photos from the vacation , whit your permission: (and in a week you will se some of them in JP :0 )

Easy use Google Earth. I found it where you flew from TLV to CDG I would guess so.

That airport is Karpathos, Greece (AOK).

Hope this help.

Nice screenshots....

Stuart

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums,

As for the placement of this thread, it should probably go in either the "aviation photography" or "digital processing" forums. One of the moderators should be able to move it, so it shouldn't be a problem. I agree with Big777jet, Google Earth may be helpful or maybe one of the screeners or crew can help you in the photography forum.

As for the photos, they're excellent, quite a few of them have JP.net database potential with only a few minor adjustments.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

OK Thank you very much both!
        sorry for the wrong forum post....

Comment

they let you up front on an el al plane? Thats quite weird, considering the rumors going around that they are very tight on security
          I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

You mean the cockpit?
            Yeah , they let me :]
            And on the way back , I was in the cockpit on the landing

Comment

You mean the cockpit?
              Yeah , they let me :]
              And on the way back , I was in the cockpit on the landing
              I'm jealous! hehehe I want to see in real life in the cockpit I would be very happy ever in my life someday.

You're welcome that I found the location airport.

Take care.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
              X