The new Pacific Blue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Pacific Blue...

Here is a shot of it, but I can't upload it due to the "bad user data" error.

Jeff

And...from the other side...

both in the queue now.

Comment

Now those pics make the acft look better than the other ones did.

Comment

Thanks, but I am not sure what you mean..?

Comment

This might be a dumb question, but is this the new LCC that branson is trying to start here in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            This might be a dumb question, but is this the new LCC that branson is trying to start here in the US?
            Here is the thread with all the VB info! http://jetphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4782

No this is the Branson LCC that will cover the NZ market. "Virgin Blue is poised to announce it will base its New Zealand airline operations in Christchurch."

Comment

Well, Pacific Blue seems to be more "west coast" if that's the name for US.

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Airline Route News
              Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

I had seen some other shots of the Pacific Blue acft and it did not look too appealing. Your shots make make the acft look pretty good.

Comment

O.K., thanks, I appreciate it. I was standing next to the guy that took the "other" shots. Actually he was on a ladder, I was shooting through a gap in the fence.

Comment

ahhh Pacific blue is Virgin Blues Australian International airline. Starting operation from Oct from Per to Singapore and Bali, Richard Branson is still having a bit of problem getting into NZ one of the main issues is Termainal space
                    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
                    X