Post scans of your boarding passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post scans of your boarding passes

I had a request from a fourm member for some boarding passes, here are some I just scanned off. Note that not all these have window seats assigned to them, but I always have the window.

Also, on the third set, last two, those are not boarding passes, read the TR I am about to write, if you want to know the story of it. You may say nothing is wrong, but take a look at the flights closely.

Actually, I write it tomorrow. Too tired tonite.

Comment

I also got the request, I have some here, but still have no scanner available.
      If the member that asked for this things is still reading, this is to let you know I still will scan the things and smail then to you, just have had some trouble.

Cheers!

Comment

shit my scanner doesn't work
        My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

here are just a few of the hundreds i have

i have blocked out my FF number!

dont want my 400000 odd points going walk about

as you can see all my travel is long distance, these are from themost recent journeys

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

I will be travelling to Germany and Holland with Lufthansa and KLM next week. Then I will scan the boarding passes for you.

Cheers

Comment

Sh*t! Double posted again!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
                I will be travelling to Germany and Holland with Lufthansa and KLM next week. Then I will scan the boarding passes for you.

Cheers
                Have a nice trip!!

Comment

Here's my boarding pass from my last flight with my beloved Ansett Australia in 2001.
                  I got a nice Business Class seat because of my Dad's staff benefits

I still have my ticket and baggage tag from that flight as well.
                  I'm that star up in the sky, hey I made it, I'm the world's greatest.

Comment

Working...
                  X