Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Omni Air Intl a good airline to work for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Omni Air Intl a good airline to work for?

Hi I would like to hear some comments about this airline,I currently work for a very succesfull low cost carrier as a Flight Attendant but would like to work for a charter airline that would take me around the world,as I did a few years ago.I dont have too much information about this airline and Idont know anybody that works for them,if you have some information regarding pay,work conditions,routes,fleet size ect, I would really appreciate. Im planning to apply with them. THANKS

if they pay you good money! and excellent free flights and especially free safety cards for me i say yes! apply for them
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Re:

Omni Air Int'l is a Tulsa-based charter airline. It provides flights for the military, sports teams and also provides charter flights to vacation hotspots. It's been around for a quite a long time. Right now, it has a 752 and is in the process in getting one more from ILFC, and 5 DC 10s, one of which is a freighter.

It also provides cargo service and service for other airlines. It also has a subsidiary, Omni Learjet charter, which has two Learjets. (A 24D and a 35A)

If you wanna see more, you can go to http://www.omniairintl.com/

Happy Flying!

Comment

Omni Air

Omni Air is staffed with a very experienced group of Aviation Professionals. They have been one of the very best to do business with in the four years I have been a vendor. They pay their bills right on time, return phone calls/e-mail in a timely fashion, and work very hard to provide good service. Their fleet has had the recent addition of two ex-National Airlines B757-200ERs and continue to operate six DC10-30 passenger aircraft and two DC10s in cargo configuration. The have a great mix of military and vacation flights. In the many visits I have made to Tulsa, I always leave with the feeling that although a very hectic environment - it would be a great place to work - and the tenure of most of their employees would be the proof in the puddin'.

Comment

Working...
        X