0%
    Philadelphia International
    0%
    Seattle Tacoma Airport
    0%
    Chicago O'Hare International
    0%
    Work Right, Fly Hard.

I'm biased towards my home airport, ATL. Since I have never flown out of the other choices, it's a nobrainer.

Comment

Why did you put Seattle on that list?

Comment

Hey man, you copied my idea from the "front page poll" from 09/11/03.

anyway, I will have to say IAH is my favorite, as well as most often traveled hub. The new terminal E is excellent, even though its not finished yet........love the pappadeaux restaurant..

I believe he put SEA in the poll for the Alaska Airlines hub they have there.
        He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Great Post!

It's a really tough decision:
          CLT-my mos frequent hub-nice, but aging FAST!
          ATL- I it but its so crowded
          PHL- nice terminal F! Its too spread out
          DFW-I hate the DL regional sattelite, but a nice airport overall
          RDU- I guess this isn't really a hub anymore
          DTW- Never been there, but I hear the new terminal is beautiful
          SEA- I want to go there but never have
          SFO- From what I have seen, I like it
          DEN-Never been there, but cool architecture

I'd have to say that I love them all (except for gate C-12 in CLT)!!!

Comment

Re:

It has got to be DFW. Inspite of its hassles and shortcomings, it's a gr8 hub airport. I always get excited by its sheer land area when I go there. Gr8 for spotting, even from the terminals. The best terminal to spot from though is the DL satellite! Gives you the best views of the airfield (east side of course) and is the only terminal at the airport that gives you up-close views of aircraft. Especially those heavies and 777s when they taxi by!

I also like DFW b/c I can do a gr8 deal of walking. I love to walk, especially at airports. (Yep, I'm in the minority )

Happy Flying!

Comment

OK, why don't I copy, and make a little break-down:

CLT- been to the city, but never the airport
              ATL- My fovorite hub, easy to navigate and lots of foodstuff in it. However, a few concourses could use a renovation.
              PHL- see 'CLT'
              DFW- never been there
              RDU- see 'CLT'
              DTW- see 'CLT'
              SEA-TERRIBLE!!! I the city, but the airport is horrible. You have to pass through security for every concourse/ satellite, which I found ridiculous...
              SFO- neat and clean; I think it is very nice. However, what's outside the walls of SFO have more to offer than what's in SFO...
              DEN- My next place to go...

Comment

Seattle is a hub for Alaska but I find it odd that Alaska's SEA hub was mentioned but not America West's PHX hub.

Comment

those arnt the only hubs in the u.s, also what about internationl places like nrt, my fav is ICN for KE and my fav u.s airport hub is den
                  frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

i agree about SEA. that is the primary reason why i put it on the poll (plus, AS has its hub there). it is ridiculous how you have to reclear security to transfer to another terminal. the problem with it is that almost every major airline flies out of different terminals, so if you are traveling on a multiple airline itinerary, you are screwed if your connection is less than 45 minutes. not to mention, alaskan air and horizon air fly out of two different terminals, so even if you flew horizon to sea and are connecting on horizon to another city, you may still have to go to another terminal. the security lines at sea are utterly ridiculous, as well. just transferring to another terminal is hell, because you have to weave through security lines that extend halfway down the hall. my advice if you ever fly out of sea is to pretend that you need a wheelchair or something so you can cut through the employee line. unless you are an airline employee, then you can cut through that line, too.
                    Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

DTW is also a great hub for NW..the new term is real nice and easy to get around...and also has plenty of bars (I was stuck there for thirteen hours once). Before they built the new term DTW was the worst airport in the country, but now is one of the best....unless you fly on any airline other that NW or CO, and I believe DL will be moving over there in the future, if they have not done so already.
                      He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

SEA-TERRIBLE!!! I the city, but the airport is horrible. You have to pass through security for every concourse/ satellite, which I found ridiculous...
                        Try switching in MCI! :P

Comment

Oh, only US airports...damn!

Cheers

Comment

yeah, only us airports. i would've liked to had some international airports, not to mention ones like ord, lax, ewr, and phx, but i figured that would be just a little too many choices.
                            Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

DTW is bomb! NO, Delta hasnt moved to the new terminal yet. Usually I fly WN but I love seeing the red tails lined up from WN terminal.

Chris Scott- Seattle Washington

Can't wait to see NWA A330 at SEA...
                              My posts

Comment

Working...
                              X