AS 732C ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS 732C ?

From the looks of the above photo, the passengers sit at the rear of the cabin in Alaska's 737-200 Combis? Is this correct? Does anyone know if there is access between the cockpit and the passenger cabin?

Thanks.

All 737's combi are like that. PAx sit in the back and pallets in the front. There is a small narrow path for the FA or pilots to follow on the captain side.

Comment

not all 737's combi pallets go at the front, there is sometimes at teh back, i can remember one airline doing this cannot remember at teh moemnet
      Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Ansett
        not all 737's combi pallets go at the front, there is sometimes at teh back, i can remember one airline doing this cannot remember at teh moemnet
        ahhh sorry dont think so. There is not enough room for a loader to fit between the tail and the wings on 737-200's. On all 737 combis the pax load and unload from rear stairs. So dont know if your are confused or not but i would love to see a picture of a this so called pallets in the back

Comment

Thanks. That's what I figured. What other airlines fly 732Combis? I was only aware of AS.

Comment

i know there is an airline from canada that fly's the 737-200 combi but don't know theire name.

wich airlines are flying the 737-300/400/700/800 combi?(think the -500 and -600 are to small for combi)
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Canadian North is the airline you are thinking about. They have a beautiful paint job. There are a couple of pics on the Airliners.net site. Those acft orginally operated for Canadian Pacific on the northern routes. With the amalgamation between CP and AC they are now operating on their own. Canadian North is owned by Norterra, a native owned holding company.

All maindeck cargo doors are in the front. The acft can't balance if the pallet load is at the tail of the acft. (Well B747 freighters have a cargo door aft of the wing!)

Comment

AS 732C ?

The only combi-737NG's I can think of are the C-40s for the Navy. I don't know the exact specs, but I believe the C-40 has space for like 2-3 pallets in the front and up to 75 people in the back. There are no combi versions of either the 739, 738, 736, 735 or 734, though I'm not sure about the 733. There are several 737-300F's in the air. Icelandair (did?) operate a single aircraft and, SQ used to have one or two (Yes, SQ had 737s ). Btw. Aloha also did operate several -200Cs, but I'm not sure if they still do.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                  Canadian North is the airline you are thinking about. They have a beautiful paint job. There are a couple of pics on the Airliners.net site. Those acft orginally operated for Canadian Pacific on the northern routes. With the amalgamation between CP and AC they are now operating on their own. Canadian North is owned by Norterra, a native owned holding company.

All maindeck cargo doors are in the front. The acft can't balance if the pallet load is at the tail of the acft. (Well B747 freighters have a cargo door aft of the wing!)
                  dont forget about First Air either

Comment

Thanks YVR737. And I am a lot closer to the FirstAir ops than I am to Canadian North.

An oversight on my part.

Comment

Working...
                    X