United/Delta Gates at LAX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United/Delta Gates at LAX?

The 2 outter gates at United Terminal 7, next to the taxiiways, the 2 gates that handles the 772s and the 744s, are they under construction? I'v been wondering cuz I have been watching the LAX webcam and I have not seen any planes parked at those 2 gates for the past 4 to 5 days.

As of right now, there is a 744, from SYD and a 772 parked next to eacother and they are on the eastside of T7... next to T8.

There should be 2 744s, one from SYD and one from NRT and 772 going to LHR. The NRT 744 is not at the gate at T7 yet and it shows it's already landed at 11:12am when it is schedual to land at 10:55am. I am on Uniteds' website and it states that the NRT 744 is parked at Hangar #3? If so, why is it parked over there?

Now, I happen to see a Delta 77L from ATL as 1555 and it landed on the southside of LAX and it taxied to the remote gates. I know Delta operates out of both Terminal 5 and 6 and there was an open gate on Terminal 6 for DL flt. 1555. Why is 1555 parked at the remote gates?

OK, I am sorry for asking these questions and I know some of you think I ask dumb questions at times. Please, don't chew my head off. I am only saying. I am just wondering what is going on out at LAX with these planes are parking at the remote gates and at the hangars for deplaneing. Once again, sorry for asking these questions.

UAL744LAX,

I don't have any answers for your questions, but out of curiosity, what webcam(s) are you looking at?

The only one I have bookmarked is this one, but if there are others I would be interested in checking those out as well.

Here's the one I use.

Regards,

11Fan

Comment

That is the webcam I use.

Comment

This is Los Angeles' FOX Affiliate live streaming video (no audio): http://media.myfoxla.com/live/lax/ You will most likely need a high-speed connection for this one, but it works great. Only thing is, you're limited to whatever view the station has rotated the camera to.

Comment

I use this live cam sometimes too.

Comment

Working...
          X