Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airfrance B777

Hello.

Does anyone of you knows the reason for the retirement of Air France°s B777F?

they are yet so young....
    please take a look at my website: www.bae-atp.webs.com

flown on: Boeing 737-400/500/700wl/800wl * B767-300ER * MD11 * B757-200 * MD82 * ERJ 145 * E-190 * Q400 * BAe ATP * Jetstream J41 recently added: B717-200

flown with: TUIfly.de, Luxair, CityBird, Transavia.com, Air Moldova, AirFrance, Régional, West Air Luxembourg, skyexpress.gr recently added: Volotea

please reply as soon as possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flown on: Boeing 737-400/500/700wl/800wl * B767-300ER * MD11 * B757-200 * MD82 * ERJ 145 * E-190 * Q400 * BAe ATP * Jetstream J41 recently added: B717-200

flown with: TUIfly.de, Luxair, CityBird, Transavia.com, Air Moldova, AirFrance, Régional, West Air Luxembourg, skyexpress.gr recently added: Volotea

Comment

Hmmmm - well - first of all, everybody here on the j.net forums appreciates standard type face, lack of flashy colors and sparing use of emoticons

As to your questions, the Air France's 777Fs are not retired but will just be working for another company. Air France/KLM are changing their cargo operations to just using the cargo space on their regular aircraft and will get rid of all the dedicated freighters (as far as I know).
      So, it will still be a long time before these former Air France cargo birds arrive at a scrapyard.

Comment

yes, I meaned working for another company. But, which one? Are the sold all? What aboutthe KLM freighterfleet? (+Marinair)

Comment

Fedex picked up AF's F-GUOA already:
          [photoid=6813949]

Comment

3 left.....

what is the leasing rate?

Comment

Originally posted by 7C9 View Post
              3 left.....

Strange, urgent questions. Why do you want to know? Are yo looking to lease one?

Comment

3 left.....

Leasing rate is typically negotiated in a case-by-case basis. It's not like AF will have a listed price posted on its website for any interested lessor. In any case, the leasing rate is either treated as a trade secret and thus not released to public, or if you are extremely lucky, you may be able to guesitmate what the leasing rate is from the notes items in AF's annual report. If you are really, for any reason, urgent on knowing this info, I suggest you read AF's latest annual report.

As for the KLM's cargo fleet, I think it's going away as well. Last time I read anything about cargo ops in AF Group, they are going to consolidate all full-cargo ops to Martinair and AF/KLM will get rid of their cargo fleet entirely, which is quite shocking given the size of their full-cargo ops.
                Next:
                None Planned

Comment

F-GUOA - operated for a short time only all white, now sold to Fedex (N880FD)
                  F-GUOB - in service with AF
                  F-GUOC - in service with AF
                  F-GUOD - never delivered and now also in service with Fedex (N882FD)

Comment

Originally posted by SYDCBRWOD View Post
                    Strange, urgent questions. Why do you want to know? Are yo looking to lease one?
                    My thoughts exactly, SYDCBRWOD...

Comment

Can you, guys, show your sources? Any link of where you read it from?
                      Thanks!

Comment

No, it isn't like you think. I am only very interested in those things, so I though to post my questions here.

Comment

No, it isn't like you think. I am only very interested in those things, so I though to post my questions here.
                          OK, there are more people in this conversation and maybe they can give a link

Comment

Working...
                          X