stupid question, but 787 at LCY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCM View Post
    If you are actually interested in learning, I suggest you have a look around these forums....
    Really, MCM? You're suggesting this, the Great House of Evan, is a good learning resource? Really?

Comment

There is a difference between the technical possible take-off and landing run and the required runway length for safe commercial operations. If I remember correctly it is something around 1.67 x technically required distance.

Comment

Charles im well aware you know how aircraft fly, this wasnt intended for your benefit and whilst the topic is not one that should have been raised, i have decided to explain why the 787 wouldnt be able to operate from LCY rather than insult the person who raised the topic.
        Well what you said was pretty obvious to anyone, there was no need in telling everyone about how steeply it would climb etc....

The 787 will never fly to LCY it's as simple as that. Needs no more explaning.

And for insulting him well I think he deserves it and I'm not the only one who thinks like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles022 View Post
          (...) The 787 will never fly to LCY it's as simple as that. Needs no more explaning.

And for insulting him well I think he deserves it and I'm not the only one who thinks like that...
          If you are audacious enough to start this thread you better be prepared for what's coming your way... *lol... After two posts any member of this forum should know that there is no quarter given here nor prisoners taken

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Kesternich View Post
            If you are audacious enough to start this thread you better be prepared for what's coming your way... *lol... After two posts any member of this forum should know that there is no quarter given here nor prisoners taken
            Whilst i understand your point and the point that Charles is raising but i try to be helpful, maybe in time i will get to the point where i too insult people for posting daft things but i am fairly patient with most things. Suppose even EKA380 knew it wasnt a sensible post when he typed the title.

Comment

sorry everyone, it was just an idea, by the way i was aware about the engine out performance, full power, built up area, river, busy air traffic, stall, not being able to park, runway overrun other stuff blablablablabla stuff. feel free to delete this thread but i am still quite young so, sorry everyone, and just quickly on another note, cold Royal Jordanian fly one of their E-190's into LCY from amman or are they not steep approach versions or whatever. because the aircraft can fly that far with a full payload i beleive (according to wiki last time i checked)

again
              sorry

Comment

A full on stop to stop cross controlled approach, ask Evan?

Sorry Evan.
                Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Working...
                X