Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot understand why FR still are ordering new A/C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot understand why FR still are ordering new A/C?

Hi

I cannot see sense in the way MOL has recently ordered 20 more 737-8s. The airline industry is having it hard because people havent got the money and others are choosing not to fly becuase of body scanners etc etc.

And MOL's answer is to buy more aircrafts. Its also surprising that he has since Ireland isnt having a great time financially at the moment and his company is registered in Ireland as well as the aircrafts the company uses.

I think this isnt much of an investment as the chance are more countries in the eurozone and the UK will probably have financial meltdowns and that will damage revenue. I suspect when he figures this out there will be no one wishing to buy some of the aircraft as they won't have the amount of buisness to make the purchase worthwile

I don't think ordering tons of new aircraft no matter which company (really) is quite a smart move at this time.

Who knows how Michael's mind works but that's why he's the MD of a modest little airline and we're here wondering about it!

Comment

Working...
    X