Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post

7. You buy a shotgun.
    8. Using the shotgun, you rob a VERY large bank to pay for it all. Because you still have to finance connection to utilities, furniture and interior design etc.
    Will be using that in my defence.....

Comment

A video you might find helpful.....

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        OMG !!!

Apart from the usual living areas, bedrooms, kitchen etc. I'm visualising an indoor pool, personal cinema, maybe a couple of pitch and putt golf holes, FlightSim games room utilising the cockpit.....

.....aaaaaaah, I can but dream
        Like a Russian Oligarch, apparently.
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Originally posted by snydersnapshots View Post
          Indeed... I wonder who would shoot me down first--the homeonwers' association or my wife? Don't answer that...I already know. She just doesn't appreciate the finer things in life. It would be kind of fun to bring up at the next HOA meeting though just to see what the reaction would be...
          ...from her?

Comment

http://rt.com/usa/164856-plane-oregon-bruce-campbell/

But retired airliners,” on the other hand, “are profoundly well designed, high tech, aerospace quality sealed pressure canisters that can withstand 575 mph winds and seven G acceleration forces with ease.”They “could last for centuries,” Campbell says, are highly fire resistant and provide superior security.
            There is also a video that is clearly made in Oregon. It's culty, woodsy realness;

Hidden away in the woods in Hillsboro Oregon is a Boeing 727-200 being converted in to an airplane home. Who would of thought there would be a full size 153 foot…

Now, I am not suggesting that you go all NorthWesterner on this - but it is a great solution - a 727, in the woods; quite cute. If he "prepared" the inside better, it could be quite a show-stopper.

Comment

Working...
            X