Hooters adventure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooters adventure...

Not sure if it's been already reported, but Hooters Air is starting their operation on March 6th with flights between Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR) and Atlanta (ATL).

The earliest I could find flights was on March 9 (Sunday), so I booked same day return trip MYR-ATL-MYR... If anyone's interested to join... lemme know.. You can book online at www.hootersair.com

Trip report is coming

How bout' some photos of um...inflight service.

Comment

I may fly Hooters this summer from EWR-MYR. Let me know how it goes...

Dave

Comment

I plan on flying with them this year from EWR-ATL and back.

Will they serve hot wings?

Comment

They will have 3 regular flight attendants serving food and drinks and 3 Hooters girls also onboard for entertainment BUT they will be wearing the jumpsuits and not regular Hooters uniform.

Stephen

Comment

From above:BUT they will be wearing the jumpsuits and not regular Hooters uniform.

Any word on a name for their Frequent Flier Program?

Hot Wings? World PerCk-ERs?
            JR FlyingTexan

Comment

Greetings:

According to Hooters webpage it mentions that the planes will be staffed with two Hooters girls wearing the Hooters restaurant uniforms, i.e. a tight tee shirt and shorts

Comment

Nice!

Dave

Comment

Can seats be pre-booked?? if yes - make mine 44D please

Comment

I was in ATL today and looked for about 6 hours for Hooters but didn't see it

Well, i think today was the first day with one flight or somthing like that...i'll catch it next time!

DeltaASA16

Comment

Lets hope they don`t go bust

John
                      Regards
                      John

http://johnclarke.fotopic.net/

Comment

John, unfortunately, experts don't have high hopes. One even said that this proves aviation is still wide open for stupid ideas.. I hope they're wrong, as we do need an airline like this (unconventional in every way).

Tom, yes, two "regular" Hooters girls are there more or less for entertainment.. Anyways, here's a pic I snapped yesterday:

All in all, it was tons of fun and I'd highly recommend them.

Comment

Well, if there are two Hooters girls in addition to the regular service, its just like having a slutty seat-mate. I wouldn't fly them if i had a choice, but allowances could be made...ahem ahem.

Pity the slut-seatmate happens more often than not to me, and im only 15!

Comment

Working...
                          X