From the inside of Midwest Airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the inside of Midwest Airlines

I worked for YX over the summer, and i saw these problems coming. We sent out countless planes (primarily to IAD and OMA) with anywhere btw 2-25 pax max. I talked to one of my friends who is still at YX to see what he thought about the situation, and he had no idea what had happened b/c he had been off for 2 days!! All i know is that they will move to terminal A in late march (the former home of Vanguard) and will supposively have much larger ops out of mci. Who knows what the future is for Midwest, i personally would NOT pay extra simply for a leather seat. Hopefully everything will work out and they can get back to normal, but anyone's guess is as good as mine in terms of what is "normal" in today's industry.
    Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
    -PT-

That is not good. Without Midwest express I wouldn't be able to fly to Milwaukee from BWI and drive to Oshkosh and the fly-in there.

Comment

They are cutting employees at LAX back to part time and if the US goes to war with Iraq, don't be suprised to see Midwest call it quits.

Stephen

Comment

As an Airline, you have to play your strengths. I don't think YX is doing this. They claim that there are marketing to "Busines" and yet are not flying to "Big" busines destinations, and are now even thinking about starting an LCC.

Not good.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X