Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some pictures of me, and the planes I have been on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by PolishAir42:
    Am i the only one who hasent flown on Southwest? I rather fly out of ORD than MDW thank you very much. Unless a 727-200 out of MDW but no one flies them there anymore... [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]

Nope your not. I havent, and I dont care to either. All my pictures of me are mostly with AC, NWA, US, DL, UAL planes. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Who wants to fly in a big pumpkin anyways??
    [img]laff.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess not, before i flew to PHX i had never flwon on Southwest. Believe it or not I have only flown on Southwest ONCE!!! The rest of the times have been on TWA.

Comment

MDW is not the most pleasant airport to fly out off...

Hey at least they have a brand new terminal!
        Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
        Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
        http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

I love WN's no seat assignments! It makes total business sense (or, cents, rather). Yes, I've gotten awful seats - like while making a connection, one cannot always show up 90 minutes early. Assigned seating is a total waste of money by an airline - I've seen somewhere in SWA's magazine or on their site a figure of how much $$$ they save by not having seat assignments. After all, 15 to 20 minute turn-around time - that is FAST!

I spent countless hours at AA dealing with pissed off passengers over a stupid seat assignment. What a waste! Of course I hate the middle seat too - but - hey, I'll take that low fare any day! After all, SWA is THE BEST stock in THE WORST industry!
          JR FlyingTexan

Comment

I know this has gotten totally off topic - but what the heck! Seat assignments are the biggest waste of $$$. And, they cause big customer problems, too. After all, "customer perception is the #1 customer problem."

For instance, we'd have an equipment substitution. With a different configuration, the seating assignments would all be screwed! Same thing with schedule changes. All the customers with $200.00 tickets call AA, ask for a supervisor and rant and rave. Like it really makes that much difference. Flying overseas or First Class, yea - OK, I understand seating assignments. But, Cleveland to Providence. WTF? It is only a couple of hours. I had one lady call and say "I've been married 30 years and now you tell me I cannot sit next to my husband (assuming there were no two seats next to each other)." WTF? It's like she probably would enjoy not sitting next to him.
            JR FlyingTexan

Comment

That was my first WN trip. I can't complain about the service or timliness. Only one complaint: the festival seating system. I really want a window seat with a view. but how good a seat you get depends where in line you are and people line up in the "pre boarding" way before the boarding door is opened so you have to stand in line forever. Not to mention that you have to get there early enough to get the "a" boarding card so you can be in the first group.

I lucked out; got to each gate 80-90 minutes before flight time and got the "A" card but ended up standing in line for 45 minutes at MDW b/c the plane was late but everybody was lined up anyway. I'd rather sit down or tour the airport and come to the plane any time during boarding time and go take my seat which I reserved when I booked the flight. Other than that, I like WN.
              View my photos at JP.Net
              Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
              Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

You would think that the airlines would stop boooking flights and just have a one for all.

Comment

Great photos! hook us up with more! BYW what was the charter for in particular?
                  Witness the miracle of flight.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

One of the ones I flew on, from SEA - MDW, was less than a year old and in beautiful shape inside and out.

To Polishair42, what do you mean NEW terminal??? THe terminal that southwest used at MDW this summer is crap! Old and cramped!! not to mention ugly.
                    View my photos at JP.Net
                    Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
                    Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

Those are some neat pix. I've flown on Southwest on a few trips(MCI-BNA-MCI three times) and I don't have much to complain about them. My biggest gripe with Southwest is that their older planes are really dirty. The new -700s are nice, though. I was fortunate enough to fly on Spirit One(N791SA) a year ago and the new seats are comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to fly them again, but since fares here are low I doubt I'll be flying with them for a while since I'm in ICT.

Comment

Working...
                      X