Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UK Low Fares Airline

Hi,
    It seems the UK will get a new low-cost carrier next Summer. Now, the name of the new airline will operate with 2 Boeing 737-300s from London's Luton Airport. Now will operate routes to Hamburg, Ibiza, Jersey, Lisbon, Manchester, Rome and Tenerife.

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

I heard it was based at London Heathrow

wonder how good this airline will be.

Thanks,

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Whats the name of the airline? I heard about it on the news the other day but i dont think it said the name

Thanks,

Joe,

Comment

Hi,
        It metions the name of the Airline in my original post.

Now, the name of the new airline
        Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Oh

i though you ment it to say that not as the name as the airline

Joe,

Comment

That is almost as bad as the cargo alliance, WOW, and the U.S Lcc, Song. I guess the industry has run out of good names.

Comment

Now, this is the interesting bit about Now: reportedly they plan to sell all their seats at the same low price, regardless of the time of booking. That makes it interesting for the last-minute businessman and the aircraft enthusiast (who always checks out the weather first) alike.

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

As Thomas Cook said, Now is to be based at Luton (LTN) near London. Now wouldn't be able to get any slots at LHR, neither could they afford them.

The worry amongst airline industry people at this moment is how feasible Now will be as an airline. Apart from fixed fares, they boast that they are to be a 'caring' airline with spare aircraft to minimise delays. They will also be proactive in helping pax with lost luggage and other problems.
                All this will cost money and it is arguable that it can be done in the guise of a loco.

We are also waiting to learn who their main officers will be. There are more questions than answers at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                X