Stupidity at its best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity at its best!

I just saw this on the CBC. What a freaking joke. $1000. fine and has to turn in the pointer. Can't believe the union isn't all over this one. So much for my airport security fee on every flight!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...r-pointer.html

That is a joke, this laser pointing seems to be worldwide. Local to me in the UK, this sad 'man' was sent down for 4 months.

The judge said the sentencing included a deterrent and Bottomley needed to "get out of this stupidity phase", the BBC reports.

I would love to find out what happened to this clown from Saudi Arabia. I am pretty sure the SA authorities will look after him.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotraker
      I would love to find out what happened to this clown from Saudi Arabia. I am pretty sure the SA authorities will look after him.
      Hopefully he ended up "mysteriously never heard from again"

Comment

Douchebag got what he deserved. Why don't people understand that you just shouldn't mess with airplanes?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          Douchebag got what he deserved.
          Far from enough ...
          Adding to what was posted in the publication's related forum, the bill should include the following items

- $1,000 nominal fine
          - costs of locating him starting with the helo used
          - costs in arresting him
          - costs of trial
          - costs for eviction from flat, after all, no way to let him live at this location
          - costs for foreclosing the flat
          list goes on with the clear target to belly him up financially

+ get him sentanced to commissioned collective chores for an indefinite period of time
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
          X