Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Air Training Corps cadets killed in mid-air collision.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Air Training Corps cadets killed in mid-air collision.

Absolutely devastating news from Wales, UK.

Heartfelt condolences to the families.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Very sad indeed.
    Don
    Standard practice for managers around the world:
    Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Oh no!

That is just terrible. I am so sorry to hear.
      Yet another AD.com convert!

Comment

Very sad news. My condolences to the families for this tragedy.
        A portuguese photojournalist living in Brazil.

Comment

Very sad indeed. Local event to me.

I heard the collison, it sounded like a huge backfire which echoed across the sky. One of the planes sounded under "load", sorry i dont know the technical term; like it was pulling G's before the impact.

A huge Police and rescue service presence, with roads still blocked off for around a mile with uniformed officers stopping access to anywhere remotely near the crash site. It is understandable though as there are some undesirables around this neck of the woods who would not think twice about taking the fuselage bits off to the local scrappy to be weighed in for beer or drugs money.

Sad but true.

Comment

The BBC News was reporting that some bits of wreckage were thought to have been looted from the site - and that was overnight before the bodies had even been removed

Steve.

Comment

Condolences on this tragedy.
              Originally posted by sjwk View Post
              The BBC News was reporting that some bits of wreckage were thought to have been looted from the site - and that was overnight before the bodies had even been removed
              I find the looters quite repulsive for many reasons; mainly that they are stealing evidence that might help the crash investigation and prevent further deaths. I find it morally reprehensible that they would risk people’s lives and jail, just for their own personal greed to get a morbid souvenir. I think it should be treated as a harsh felony. I also find it a quite despicable disrespect to the dead and the living.

Comment

Quote:
                JetPhotos.Net Forums - The Friendly Way to Fly

That’s a joke. There is no shortage of hate, trolling, straw arguments, and hypocrisy and double standards. Not saying there isn’t many decent people here.
                ....and this particular type of thread is no place for that kind of comment.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                X