This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan-Jasinski View Post
    Well information like the Russians took all the people onboard the flight's telephones and erased all data. I do find that standard information.

A part of my family hadn't even heard about the accident and they live in Warsaw.
    Most people that have any interest in this event have heard about Russians taking away reporters cameras, blocking cell phone calls around the time of the crash and generally controlling the flow of information. But that anyone living in Warsaw never heard about the accident? That sounds so ridiculous that there is no way to comment except to ignore it. For the first few days Polish media outlets were broadcasting the news about the crash almost 24 hours a day.

And BTW, even in small villages in the east people might still use septic tanks and local water wells, but they have satellite dishes and cell phones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwester View Post
      Most people that have any interest in this event have heard about Russians taking away reporters cameras, blocking cell phone calls around the time of the crash and generally controlling the flow of information. But that anyone living in Warsaw never heard about the accident? That sounds so ridiculous that there is no way to comment except to ignore it. For the first few days Polish media outlets were broadcasting the news about the crash almost 24 hours a day.

And BTW, even in small villages in the east people might still use septic tanks and local water wells, but they have satellite dishes and cell phones.
      Believe it or not, it's shocking.
      Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan View Post
        (...)
        Does Poland really have so much taxpayer money to waste on this pointless attempt to salvage some righteous indignation from an otherwise very embarrassing reality?
        Once again, Evan at his best. Investigation conducted by the Polish prosecutors is a waste of money, but similar investigation which is now being conducted by Russian prosecutors (do not confuse with MAK's investigation) is fully justified and money well spent. Thank you for another one of your enlightened and objective analysis Comrade Evan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwester View Post
          Now, now, NW-er. Let's not overdo it. What's wrong with a septic tank? I live in a central Poland in one of the largest cities (on the very outskirts thou) and I have a septic tank (or as it is called these days, household sewer treatment plant) in a house that was build just few years ago, so do many houses in N. America.

Comment

• During my mothers first visit to the village they had to send a cart pulled by an ox because the taxi they hired got stuck.

When she asked about using the "loo" they sent her out behind some old hay stacks.

Well Mom never had, and we were from the wrong side of the tracks so please hold the "silver spoon" comments.

The next day she paid for a few fellows to dig the hole and build her an "outhouse" since they were staying for two weeks.

This was in the village of Rozborz Okragly by Przemysl.
            Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

• The Prosecutor decided to exhume a body of one of the victims following the request of the family. The existing medical records indicate that some of the findings in the Russian autopsy report are fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter_K View Post
                Now, now, NW-er. Let's not overdo it. What's wrong with a septic tank? I live in a central Poland in one of the largest cities (on the very outskirts thou) and I have a septic tank (or as it is called these days, household sewer treatment plant) in a house that was build just few years ago, so do many houses in N. America.
                Of course, I apologize. The only thing I meant to say was that access to information is almost universal in all parts of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                  During my mothers first visit to the village
                  When was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                    You just keep throwing this crap at the wall, hoping something sticks, don't you? How can medical records indicate that the autopsy report is "fake"? Inconsistent, maybe, but fake? Where is the source? What is the implication here? What ultimately does this have to do with the sequence of events that led to the crash?
                    That was reported by the major media outlets in Poland (public TV amongst them). The source is the family of the victim. They have medical records that show that certain organs were removed during a surgery years ago. The conditions of those organs are described in the Russian autopsy report. I call this fake. One document in the report proven to be falsified. There are other families that make similar claims.

Comment

• I wish somebody would shut this thread down... But then again, it is way too amusing...

Comment

• Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                        During my mothers first visit to the village they had to send a cart pulled by an ox because the taxi they hired got stuck.

When she asked about using the "loo" they sent her out behind some old hay stacks.

Well Mom never had, and we were from the wrong side of the tracks so please hold the "silver spoon" comments.

The next day she paid for a few fellows to dig the hole and build her an "outhouse" since they were staying for two weeks.

This was in the village of Rozborz Okragly by Przemysl.
                        Outhouses are great! You can just sit there taking a dump with the door open, contemplating the countryside scenery while drawing inspiration from the star filled sky.
                        You just need a big stick to keep the wolfs away.

BTW, Moms' visit must have been a while ago. Though Rozbórz Okrągły is way out there on the wild eastern frontier, it is a very nice village. They even have a paved road connecting them to the outside world these days.
                        Check it out: http://mapa.nocowanie.pl/rozborz_okragly/zdjecia/

Comment

• Some of the uncertified pilots at work - Airshow Radom 2011.

Comment

• I wish for the truth. I wish the black boxes would be returned to Poland and I also wish for the wreck of the plane to return back to Poland, I wish this accident never took place. Like I said before if Russia is not hiding any thing then they should work with Poland and let the Polish investigators do their own analyses with out being harassed or threatened. Good thing that they exhumed one of the bodies. No one was able to do the proper tests after the crash because they had to berry the people with evidence. Dead people talk if you don't know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by justLOT787 View Post
                              I wish for the truth. (...)
                              Well, I think we all know the truth but the problem is that for people like you or Northwester it is hard to accept.

Comment

• I don't think anyone knows where the truth is here. I keep finding issues in the report that are beyond minor inconsistencies. In the Annexes to the final Polish Report there is a graph on page 30 that shows data for radalt readings. I am assuming this is raw data read from the FDR. But when I plot this data on the trajectory graph (the green line) I get something that does not match the shown trajectory. Either the data is wrong, or the nice trajectory graph is not correct. Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X