How often we are present at our home airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often we are present at our home airport

... and that today still without that I earn money with that presence.

One of the most frequently asked questions here in this forum:
    Do you earn money with your presence at your home airport and if yes, what is your position at EDDL?

I assume that even Washington has wondered what could be the answer for this question, during my 14 years here at jetphotos.

The last time when I was asked I answered, Lufthansa doesn't pay me. And that is still true until today.

The last time when I was present at my home airport, that was August 2nd 2023 (yesterday). Only to enjoy the odor of kerosene.

And I am happy when I'm able to connect persons and/or families. The EDDL Terminal D? That doesn't really exist, Sir.

What he was lookin for was the EDDL arrival door D, where he was able to pick up his son (?), as I assume.

He with let's say 60 years, and his son with let's say 30 years.

I so very much love the encounters at the airport.

EDDL is my home airport since more than 40 years, and I very much love it when I'm able to make encounters possible.

Twice a month, or what would you say, how often do you see your home airport?

PS: Without payment since more than 40 years, although some people say, I must be stupid,
    there's at least one company who is able to pay me for what I do.
    Yes, that again seems to be true, after the pestilence. But I really don't like engagements for only 6 months, I rather assume 6 years, or 16 years or more, when both sides are happy with it.
    So, if you know a company who is able to provide something like that, for convinced participants,
    pls let me know.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.
Working...
X