Deleted photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted photo

Can someone help me or help explain to me. I was caught off guard when I was looking at N989CM and realized I had my photo of it deleted. It was still in its old SAS colors but without the logo.

Yeah I can see your photo in search bar. But can't find on jetphotos. 653882_1694987691.jpg (1280×739) (jetphotos.com)​ there is link.
    I love KC-135s

Comment

Deleted since you not took the effort to request the correct type and uploaded with the incorrect type.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

So instead of reaching out to correct it or correct it yourself, the photo was deleted from the database. Which is wild, I just corrected someone's photo of KIAH terminal that was shown as KTPA, yet there photo was never deleted. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7657081

Comment

Originally posted by Justinkocsis View Post
          So instead of reaching out to correct it or correct it yourself, the photo was deleted from the database. Which is wild, I just corrected someone's photo of KIAH terminal that was shown as KTPA, yet there photo was never deleted. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7657081
          The photo you showed is not a hot shot. I am getting kind of frustrated with all the hot shots getting in with incorrect info. If a type does not exist it needs to be added to the database. So requested by the uploader. It all has to do with reducing my workload and uploaders following the process.

I understand hot uploads can lead to some excitement but it is no reason to dump it on JP with incorrect info, thus corrupting the database.

Your shot is not the first one that is deleted for this reason, there are multiple removed every week.

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Mine was the first attempt to upload this aircraft as Global X, it was rejected due to "backlit" wich I appealed and still disagree... here is the photo... now tell me if this is backlit or not, photo date is July 7 2023... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1221-2-SharpenAI-Softness.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	830.8 KB
ID:	1175426

Comment

Originally posted by Victor The Aviator View Post
              Mine was the first attempt to upload this aircraft as Global X, it was rejected due to "backlit" wich I appealed and still disagree... here is the photo... now tell me if this is backlit or not, photo date is July 7 2023... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1221-2-SharpenAI-Softness.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	830.8 KB
ID:	1175426
              use the vertical stabiliser to tell if your image is backlit or not. the tail is in the shadows and not lit directly by sunlight hence image is backlit.

Comment

Originally posted by LowRecruit View Post

use the vertical stabiliser to tell if your image is backlit or not. the tail is in the shadows and not lit directly by sunlight hence image is backlit.
                No my friend, Miami is my backyard and I know where to place myself to get a non backlit photo, this one was not, I can Guarantee that...

Comment

Try editing the photo, it is easy and in some slim cases it can help with the photo.
                  Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                  If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                  ——————————————————————————

Comment

Working...
                  X