X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fly1346
    Whats at ATL except Delta.
    BORING!
    here it comes, c'mon man. Just because we're not going to NY dont bash Atlanta now. JFK is great, but we decided on ATL. Im sure if u cant make ATL u can find plenty of NYC spotters to meet with. And besides, ATL has something JFK can't match, Hooters :P

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• Originally posted by jannichan
      Originally posted by AEagle40
      Originally posted by jannichan
      Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
      Sounds good b777,I'll probably crash with u then.
      Me too if it's possible
      ~*~Janni~*~
      Didn't we already get this figured out? :P
      Yes, I know, I know I just want to make sure that if you're in England, I still have someone to split with... besides, if you have to be 19 or 21 to get a room, we probably don't have that chance either since we'll both only be 18 =/
      We'll figure it out when we're talking face to face with each other and all the others that come for the meetup, don't worry
      -Janni-
      Ya, and if we dont crash with him, we cant get a room. Damn this not giving rooms to people under 21 rule.

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
        hey b777, if u have an SLR camera I'll let u use one of my lenses. I have a 20-90mm, 100-300mm, and 600-1000mm.
        Yea, thanks man, I will take up your offer if I don't get a new lens between now and June.

It's still early...don't need to worry about who is staying with who. Seems like an awesome meet already though

Will, hope you can make it to this meet! Maybe you can bum a buddy pass off Pete if you fly US Air

fly1346, we don't want to spot at "terror alert prone" NYC do we? Start saving for the ATL trip dude!
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

• Does anyone know if UA has direct SFO-ATL flights? Or would I have to connect in DEN or ORD? Because Im flying them SFO-ATL for the meet, might do Airtran ATL-SFO.

My Pics on J.net

Comment

• I guess ill be heading down to ATL also, with a bodyguard!!( I bet so many ppl wanna beat me up on this forum) HAHAHA
            Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
              Does anyone know if UA has direct SFO-ATL flights? Or would I have to connect in DEN or ORD? Because Im flying them SFO-ATL for the meet, might do Airtran ATL-SFO.
              As far as I can tell, there's one daily A319 SFO-ATL.

fly1346, that might not be a bad idea
              My photos on jp.net

Comment

I guess ill be heading down to ATL also, with a bodyguard!!( I bet so many ppl wanna beat me up on this forum) HAHAHA
                If you know that, then why do you continue to annoy people?

Anyways, this post is primarily a test for my new sig and avatar.
                Will F.
                Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

• Good choice in ATL. In the unlikely scenario that I am able to make it down there, I could at least get a few moe skymiles.

I took a trip on DL this past July and flew about 10,000 miles on the airline. I presented the check-in agent with my sky miles information and she said that she put it in, but today my sky miles account still reads 0 miles. Anyone know how I can redeem the miles? Thanks
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

• If you have 10,000 miles, does that mean you can fly 10,000 miles for free?

Will - A FF-Program virgin
                    Will F.

Comment

I guess ill be heading down to ATL also, with a bodyguard!!
                      Are you sure you can afford a bodyguard?
                      Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                      No Frontiers

Comment

• Originally posted by PortColumbus
                        An update for those just tuning in:

This is a seperate meetup from the official one.

Place: Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport
                        Dates: June 18-19, 2005

Of course I'll be participating, since ATL's right up the street from my place. Even this far in advance I can pretty much confirm my attendance, as if I stay with my current employer, I'm off weekends; if I get the job I'm having an interview for on Monday, I'll still have weekends off. And like pullin4u, I will not be doing any underage alcohol buying (My days of doing that are done).

Comment

• THE MEETING PLACE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO: Priebe Airport in Findlay, OH

Runway 3/21
                          Dimensions: 2110 x 18 ft. / 643 x 5 m
                          Surface: asphalt, in poor condition
                          SFC BREAKING UP; WEED & GRASS ENCROACHMENT; 2 IN - 4 IN DEPRESSIONS.
                          Runway edge markings: /21 UNMKD.
                          RUNWAY 3 RUNWAY 21
                          Latitude: 41-06.68183N 41-06.99083N
                          Longitude: 083-41.17350W 083-40.95167W
                          Elevation: 795.0 ft. 795.0 ft.
                          Traffic pattern: left left
                          Markings: NSTD, in poor condition NSTD, in poor condition
                          Obstructions: 20 ft. pline, 201 ft. from runway, 76 ft. left of centerline
                          +15 FT PLINE 0 FT FM 120 FT R TO 156 FT FM 125 FT L; +23 FT RR 38 FT FM 125 FT R TO 183 FT FM 125 FT L; +20 FT PLINE 90 FT FM 125 FT R TO 200 FT FM 75 FT L. 96 ft. trees, 1926 ft. from runway, 308 ft. right of centerline, 17:1 slope to clear
                          +65 FT TREES 0 FT FM 71 FT R TO 108 FT FM 125 FT R.

Aircraft operations: avg 74/week
                          96% transient general aviation
                          4% local general aviation
                          My photos on jp.net

Comment

THE MEETING PLACE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO: Priebe Airport in Findlay, OH

Runway 3/21
                            RUNWAY 3 RUNWAY 21
                            +15 FT PLINE 0 FT FM 120 FT R TO 156 FT FM 125 FT L; +23 FT RR 38 FT FM 125 FT R TO 183 FT FM 125 FT L; +20 FT PLINE 90 FT FM 125 FT R TO 200 FT FM 75 FT L. 96 ft. trees, 1926 ft. from runway, 308 ft. right of centerline, 17:1 slope to clear

Huh?
                            Will F.

Comment

THE MEETING PLACE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO: Priebe Airport in Findlay, OH

Runway 3/21
                              RUNWAY 3 RUNWAY 21

ROFL. Good one.
                              George R. Widener
                              Oshkosh, WI USA
                              Aircraft Photos Here
                              Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen_KSFO
                                Does anyone know if UA has direct SFO-ATL flights? Or would I have to connect in DEN or ORD? Because Im flying them SFO-ATL for the meet, might do Airtran ATL-SFO.
                                As far as I can tell, there's one daily A319 SFO-ATL.

fly1346, that might not be a bad idea
                                Yup, thats what my dad told me. Theres only one daily so i'll probably be bumped cuz im flying on passes. . So it looks like I'll connect in DEN or ORD.

and Crazy764 new sig/avatar looks great!

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Working...
                                X