No announcement yet.

Kerry is an Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how people only look at things from one point of view. So open minded!
    Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
    ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Forgot to say this. But didn't the World Trade Center got bombed once on 26FEB93? It wasn't even close to a month after Clinton's inaguration. Now whose fault was that? Bush Sr.

Originally posted by N776AU
      kerry is VERY dangerous for this country.....look what bill clinton did....he cut our military in half and raised taxes to an all time high.....he was the cause of september 11th
      Airline Route News
      Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

he was the cause of september 11th
        My gawd...
        My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Originally posted by jiml1126
          Forgot to say this. But didn't the World Trade Center got bombed once on 26FEB93? It wasn't even close to a month after Clinton's inaguration. Now whose fault was that? Bush Sr.
          Well if you're gonna use that logic, 9/11 is Clinton's fault because it was planned for and trained while Clinton was in office! Puhleeeze.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            I think that Cheney's name should be a little bigger than Bush's as he is the real decision maker in that pair. It's just a pity that those decisions are making him and his friends multi-millionaires.
            YBBN - James

Comment

In my opinion Bush did the right thing.
              I agree!!!

He was right to:
              alienate the world community once again through foreign policy.
              Create a situation where Anti-US sentiment is at an all time high
              Become Bin Laden's biggest ally by implementing policies that assist with recruitment.
              Went to war twice with no notable success. (One success is that it stopped the economy from moving into recession)
              Still fail to understand that the Israeli conflict in central to these events
              continue the blind support for one side in that conflict.

I think it's amazing that all this could be done in one term. He doesn't even need a second. He's my hero.
              YBBN - James

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrewster1012
                I love how people only look at things from one point of view. So open minded!
                People aren't opinionated...they are just always right.

Comment

Originally posted by YBBN
                  In my opinion Bush did the right thing.
                  I agree!!!

He was right to:
                  alienate the world community once again through foreign policy.
                  Create a situation where Anti-US sentiment is at an all time high
                  Become Bin Laden's biggest ally by implementing policies that assist with recruitment.
                  Went to war twice with no notable success. (One success is that it stopped the economy from moving into recession)
                  Still fail to understand that the Israeli conflict in central to these events
                  continue the blind support for one side in that conflict.

I think it's amazing that all this could be done in one term. He doesn't even need a second. He's my hero.
                  Hey Punk don't quote me out of context. I said he did the right thing to stay in that class for 7 minutes.

Comment

Well if you're gonna use that logic, 9/11 is Clinton's fault because it was planned for and trained while Clinton was in office! Puhleeeze.
                    I think he's just making an analogy

Comment

Hey Punk don't quote me out of context. I said he did the right thing to stay in that class for 7 minutes.

Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by YBBN
                        I think that Cheney's name should be a little bigger than Bush's as he is the real decision maker in that pair. It's just a pity that those decisions are making him and his friends multi-millionaires.

Right, but the fact that Halliburtun got all the contracts in Iraq (when other companies offered better deals for to save the US a little money) had nothing to do with Cheney......RIGHT???

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said bush with an "X" through it.

Under that, it said: "Lets not elect him in 2004 either!"

Comment

Then how are you gonna explain the 2/26 bombing at WTC?

2/26 is Bush Sr.'s fault because it was planned for and trained while Bush Sr. was in office.

Airline Route News
                          Airline Route Map Drawings

Comment

Then how are you gonna explain the 2/26 bombing at WTC?

2/26 is Bush Sr.'s fault because it was planned for and trained while Bush Sr. was in office.

What's with all you non-US people making so much of a big deal about American matters?

Comment

Sometimes you get a better perspective when you're outside the box looking in. Besides, US foreign policy effects everyone around the world.

Anyways, enough with the politics for me. I'm not interested in fighting with anyone over nothing.

My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

What's with all you non-US people making so much of a big deal about American matters?
                                Exactly...................Jim you and your Kerry/Edwards avatar........what a joke............worry about your own country!

Comment

Working...
                                X