Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 9/11 was already being planned and doubt anything would have been diffrent that day. The only thing I think would be diffrent is mabey the Iraq occupation wouldn't be what it is now.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

The taxes would be even higher than they are now. We would have the same problems and no inititive to fix them because they won't be a real problem for another decade. Iraq (and Afganistan) probley wouldn't have happened with the force that they did (Iraq not at all) and we would be in a more steady, yet less secure homeland. Terrorists would have a better chance of killing us, but we would have a more steady market and economy. I dunno about you, but I think we are better off with Bush than either Kerry or Bush. Not much better off, but some. I really wish we could get a Joe Biden or John McCain as president. Maybe Jeb Bush in a few terms down the road. He is considerably better than his father or brother, IMO.
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

we would be in a more steady, yet less secure homeland.
        Yep, our homeland is so secure now considering the fact that anyone can just jump across the border from Mexico and nothing is being done about it.
        Oh wait, it has to be that way so companies like wal-mart can keep making billions by paying illegal immigrants low wages and exploiting them, instead of paying people from here decent wages and treating them fairly

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
          Yep, our homeland is so secure now considering the fact that anyone can just jump across the border from Mexico and nothing is being done about it.
          Oh wait, it has to be that way so companies like wal-mart can keep making billions by paying illegal immigrants low wages and exploiting them, instead of paying people from here decent wages and treating them fairly
          LOL you have a point there. I can remember my coworkers and I having a few laughs at walmarts stupidity.

bottom line is as it always has been unfortunatly money talks and BS walks.... sad but true
          In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            SO, you would support the Minutemen in Airzona going out with guns and taking care of the border hoping festers? NO, not at all. People like you want the government to handle everything. Get over it and do something for yourself.
            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

What I dont understand is how our current "leader" is all for lower taxes supposedly, but is also spending a crapload more than anybody else ever has.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                What I dont understand is how our current "leader" is all for lower taxes supposedly, but is also spending a crapload more than anybody else ever has.
                oh my god you mean Bush lied!!! say it aint so.... j/k
                In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                  SO, you would support the Minutemen in Airzona going out with guns and taking care of the border hoping festers? NO, not at all. People like you want the government to handle everything. Get over it and do something for yourself.
                  It would certainly be nice to have some government official dealing with aliens instead of chasing them myself

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                    It would certainly be nice to have some government official dealing with aliens instead of chasing them myself
                    Why the hell would they do that? Until the poor Americans start picking fruit and working at Wal Mart, we need them. I would like to see more of the Arizona men out with guns. A few hundred dead Mexican aliens might send the message that they need to follow the rules or stay in their own damn country. We have to button up this countries borders.

Comment

Why the hell would they do that? Until the poor Americans start picking fruit and working at Wal Mart, we need them. I would like to see more of the Arizona men out with guns. A few hundred dead Mexican aliens might send the message that they need to follow the rules or stay in their own damn country. We have to button up this countries borders.
                      holy crap dude....

Comment

Wow, I'm so glad I don't live there

Congratulations Joe! Your S**t list has grown by leaps and bounds!

Comment

You are frickin messed up. Get some help, seriously.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

WTF...........
                            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

A few hundred dead Mexican aliens might send the message that they need to follow the rules or stay in their own damn country. We have to button up this countries borders.

Damn man Everyone here know I love the right wing and all but thats even further right than me!!! I love my guns but unless I am under serious distress and being threaten with serious physical harm up to death I will not even think about using my weapon to defend myself. That comes with years of experince handling, using, and training on weapons, you my (aviation only)friend will help get handguns banned in America. Some poor wetback (oops politically incorrect) Hispanic disadvantaged American trying to better himself by getting a 5 buck an hour job here in the states does not need to be shot and killed. Thrown back across the border yes but not shot, shot at, threaten to be shot for no reason.

WOW that will get this thread locked. Quick.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                                WOW that will get this thread locked. Quick.
                                I'm stunned it was allowed to get this far... mods are asleep?

Comment

Working...
                                X