I just realized how addicted I am to jp.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized how addicted I am to jp.net

So I was in the off topic forum reading, and I remembered I had to boil some water. So I went there thinking about a topic I had just read, and I was so focused on the website and trying to hurry up to get back to it, I had taken the pot of water, carried it to my room sat it next to the computer and started reading the website again. 5 minutes later, I realized i left the pot of water next to me. so i carried it back to the stove and now its broiling on the stove. I just thought it was funny I had it sitting next to me for 5 min and I didn't even realize it hahaha
    Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Just don't come back to the site with your water on the stove...
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
      Just don't come back to the site with your water on the stove...
      That reminds me!!!!

*storms to stove.....*

Alex

Comment

I've been distracted more than once while cooking...To be reminded by the smoke alarm

Comment

I know what you mean. I am highly addicted to this site
          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I visit JP every hour or so while I'm at work, just because I'm BORED OUT OF MY MIND. You school kids out for the summer... I hate you.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I visit JP every hour or so while I'm at work, just because I'm BORED OUT OF MY MIND. You school kids out for the summer... I hate you.
              Theres nothing wrose than looking out the window on a nice sunny day and seeing kids outside killing time.

*looks out window*

Especially today. Friday, nice and sunny with a light breeze. It's supposed to rain all weekend.

Comment

I am sitting in school right now Only got two more hours before summer break though
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                  I am sitting in school right now Only got two more hours before summer break though
                  I had that same feeling May 13th, it felt soo good to be done with after four years of high school. But I am done and graduated so im good. it is so beautiful outside, my friend is coming to hang for a few hours, I got the afternoon off from work. and I have a three day weekend from work (my work schedule doesnt allow me to work weekends, and we are closed monday for memorial day, I LOVE IT sleep in for 3 days!! waa hoo!) So ya, i finally got it boiled and I made myslef macaronie and cheese and yes..I am eating it here with me as I scroll jp.net. is that sad or what? lol
                  Alex

Comment

A few years ago I had a plate of Mac&Cheese (Shells actually) slide off the plate and onto the keyboard.............I don't eat around the computer anymore

Comment

Once I was consuming potato chips at the computer, and unbeknown to me several crisps flew inside the printer (that's why you need to eat with your mouth closed!). A couple days later the old man went to print off his work stuff, and jesus christ! the printer made horrendous sounds, and chips were all over what he printed.

Comment

Sounds like I'm not the only one forgetting what I'm doing Great to know I'm not alone in the world of jp.net obsessiveness/sheer forgetfulness

Comment

My computer is about 10 ft from the stove. lol

And Paul, at least you have the internet at work. I have to pry my self away to go do dumb menial labor for people too stupid to get real food. :P

Comment

Unless you want to try getting me a ramp job at WN over here at PVD....then I have the whole summer off

Comment

Working...
                            X