More party pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OY-KBN
    lolz.. pfft, i can do it under three minutes ..but usually i have my stuff infront of me ..
    I guess you dont go to bars often...when I ask for a drink at a bar they serve it in about 30 seconds. I'd expect them to have a mojito ready in about a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
      I guess you dont go to bars often...when I ask for a drink at a bar they serve it in about 30 seconds. I'd expect them to have a mojito ready in about a minute.
      easy,, did i forgot to mention that im a trainee,, i only spend a day or so out of 6 day-work behind the bar,
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
        lolz.. pfft, i can do it under three minutes ..but usually i have my stuff infront of me ..
        Its not entirely about how long you spend on it, its more how you make it. Well for me anyway. I find in bars they never put enough mint/limes in. Its always abit to weak or overpoweringly tasting of bacardi. (By the way you top it off with soda water). In this one bar i went to in Italy i asked for a Mojito and they guy comes back with a tall glass with no limes/lime in it, 3 ice cubes, 1 mint leaf and a shot of bacardi. I honestly couldnt drink it. And considering it cost close to $15 USD (Had a pre-dinner drink at a very nice hotel overlooking the bay of Naples) I sent it back (which i never do). The waiter then admits that the bar man wasnt even there so he had to make it himself from the photo on the menu. Errrrrrrrrrr yeah, great. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
          Its not entirely about how long you spend on it, its more how you make it. Well for me anyway. I find in bars they never put enough mint/limes in. Its always abit to weak or overpoweringly tasting of bacardi. (By the way you top it off with soda water). In this one bar i went to in Italy i asked for a Mojito and they guy comes back with a tall glass with no limes/lime in it, 3 ice cubes, 1 mint leaf and a shot of bacardi. I honestly couldnt drink it. And considering it cost close to $15 USD (Had a pre-dinner drink at a very nice hotel overlooking the bay of Naples) I sent it back (which i never do). The waiter then admits that the bar man wasnt even there so he had to make it himself from the photo on the menu. Errrrrrrrrrr yeah, great. lol
          well atleast he tried to do his best .. and admitted too ..italian sucks but very honest ...lolz

Comment

what kind of dumbass trys to make a drink with no idea what goes in and then trys to pass it off and charge you $15. In my books that comes under "taking the p*ss." lol

Comment

what kind of dumbass trys to make a drink with no idea what goes in and then trys to pass it off and charge you $15. In my books that comes under "taking the p*ss." lol
              italians ..... where was the tender ??? i never let the bar unattendted unless the waiter knows how to make drinks ..

Comment

I wouldnt blame Italians in general for the lack of a bar tender. Comming from an Italian background i love the country very much and everything about it.

Comment

Mojitos!!!!!!!

ingredients for 1 glass:

3x fresh limes
                  crushed ice
                  bacardi
                  handful of fresh mint
                  suger syrup
                  Hmmm I remember that one. That was some good sh!t

Comment

I wouldnt blame Italians in general for the lack of a bar tender. Comming from an Italian background i love the country very much and everything about it.
                    capiro... neither did i .. i should've have text that italian .. anyway i like the country to, especially the country side.. near the alps .. very peaceful region...great people up there too..

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                      I seem to introduce alot of people to this drink

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                        he forgot the soda ...yuck

I seem to introduce alot of people to this drink
                        who says you're introducing .. you're not the only one drinkin moe hee toes ..lolz party on dude ..

Comment

I mean to my freinds wise ass....and no i didnt forget the soda. But after you've drunk about 7 of these drinks its get a little harder to make them for 8 people

Comment

I mean to my freinds wise ass....and no i didnt forget the soda. But after you've drunk about 7 of these drinks its get a little harder to make them for 8 people
                            where's the soda in your recipe?

ingredients for 1 glass:

3x fresh limes
                            crushed ice
                            bacardi
                            handful of fresh mint
                            suger syrup

method:
                            Cut limes into 1/4's, squeze juice into glass then put lime 1/4's in. Take all the mint leaves off their stalks and put them in the glass. Add a dash of suger syrup, crush contents with rolling pin or similer until all contents are blended. Add a 50ml (or more ) shot of Bacardi. Top glass with crushed ice, and mix contents.
                            would you drink the limesquirt-juce and the rom ..errrrr

Comment

(By the way you top it off with soda water). In this one bar i went to in Italy....
                              Next question?

Comment

Heres a few of me that Lindsay took:

***Drunkness***

Comment

Working...
                                X