Free Party with DJ John Digweed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg
    Music like that is only good for blasting out of your car when your rolling through the ghetto. :P j/k it can be good sometimes

Ahhhh Greg you need to be educated my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
      Music like that is only good for blasting out of your car when your rolling through the ghetto. :P j/k it can be good sometimes

Do you even know what John spins? lol

I have to get some of his mixes up for you guys to listen to...just to try. If it doesnt make you wanna dance I dunno what will...

And dont say you dont like dancing! I was the same back in high school "uhh I'm not good at it so I dont like it...clubs suck"

When you are around happy people, drinking, listening to great music and having a blast...you realise that you're only missing out...I dance shitty as hell but I dont care...its fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        Do you even know what John spins? lol

I have to get some of his mixes up for you guys to listen to...just to try. If it doesnt make you wanna dance I dunno what will...
        it might make me want to dance, but unfortunately its the ability which I lack.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          it might make me want to dance, but unfortunately its the ability which I lack.
          Alcahol soons sorts that out as im sure you are aware.
          I cant dance for sh*t but ill have a go from 9pm-7am if the musics good

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
            And dont say you dont like dancing! I was the same back in high school "uhh I'm not good at it so I dont like it...clubs suck"
            Dancing rocks, ska shows are so much fun to dance at, always tired afterwards though.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              Alcahol soons sorts that out as im sure you are aware.
              I cant dance for sh*t but ill have a go from 9pm-7am if the musics good
              if swaying back an forth while trying to walk is dancing, then yes I do know.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                if swaying back an forth while trying to walk is dancing, then yes I do know.
                If you ever get out of that godforsaken hole you reside in and come to LA we'll show you what its all about Mr Emu.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                  If you ever get out of that godforsaken hole you reside in and come to LA we'll show you what its all about Mr Emu.
                  I have a chance to get out of this hole...I just dunno if I should take it.

Comment

Working...
                  X