Emoticon problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about inappropriate Avatar images?
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Kat

Dont get us started
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Wasn't one of you going to get a new account?

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
          Why are we wasting so much time and energy on a fake threat to disable emoticons?

"
          Now that's the kind of positive effort I'm referring to. Note how, though the content of the message was useless, the effort put into emphasizing the desired point was excellently made, without the need for these crutches known asemoticons.

Outstanding work. I'm pleased that we haven't sunk too deep into the quicksand that is the A.net off-topic forum.

I'm afraid, though, that the decision on the emoticons is final. However I'm pleased to note that the user space freed-up by the deletion of the emoticons, will be wisely used, and will reflect in future posts.

Thank you for your continued support

Comment

maybe you people should sign up to new accounts and use new names and signatures to at least try to pretend being an administrator?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ilbap
              Being that customer service is important here at JP.net, could you please elaborate?

And thank you for your continued support.

Comment

maybe you people should sign up to new accounts and use new names and signatures to at least try to pretend being an administrator?????
                There is no pretending here, just mere facts of the forum that the feature known as emoticons will be deleted soon. Content and character is the quality of life we seek at JP.net. We would like those with these abilities to contribute to this end; however, those that do not, or cannot, contribute this sort of positive and creative thinking, should reassess their feelings that they contribute to this forum, and henceforth, sit back, relax, pour themselves a tall shot of grain alchohol and rainwater, and relive the olive branch essence of the flow of their precious bodily fluids.

Thank you for your continued support.

Comment

This is getting pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD
                    There is no pretending here, just mere facts of the forum that the feature known as emoticons will be deleted soon. Content and character is the quality of life we seek at JP.net. We would like those with these abilities to contribute to this end; however, those that do not, or cannot, contribute this sort of positive and creative thinking, should reassess their feelings that they contribute to this forum, and henceforth, sit back, relax, pour themselves a tall shot of grain alchohol and rainwater, and relive the olive branch essence of the flow of their precious bodily fluids.

How many people do you think are actually falling for this?

Exactly! No further questions.

Comment

I dont think anybody will fall for it, this isnt his first time trying a get off as an administrator is it??

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD
                        Being that customer service is important here at JP.net, could you please elaborate?

And thank you for your continued support.
                        Perhaps Avators with no link to aviation are inappropriate.

Comment

Wasn't one of you going to get a new account?
                          Kat Has applied and is waiting for Chris to get back from wherever he has gone and make it work!
                          I walked across an empty land
                          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                          I felt the earth beneath my feet
                          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

o i c

Comment

[How many people do you think are actually falling for this?

Exactly! No further questions.
                              With respect, it is this exact type of useless drivel of a post of yours that we are actively trying to put an end too. As previously stated, content and character and overall quality of posting, is what we seek in order to put together the finest, world-class aviation photography website. A.net attempted this, and failed. This failure, whether due to the fault of the forum members or the administration staff, cannot be repeated here.

Again, quality, consistency, original thought, essence of health, freedom from oppression, love of the olive branch, and desire for the purity of one's precious bodily fluids, is what we at JP.net seek. With these elements, and without useless crutches such as emoticons, we can reach that pillar of achievement of being the world-class aviation photography website.

Comment

[
                                Perhaps Avators with no link to aviation are inappropriate.
                                For the record, sir, could you please provide examples of avtars with no link to aviation?

We at JP.net value your input and questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X