X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Bday Emu !!

Congratulation Emu, 22 years old ..

I hope you'll enjoy this lovely day...

Too bad you wont get to read this thread dedicated to you.birthday boy..

We sure miss you man ..(you guys know what i mean)

Oh well have a good one ..

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Congrats Mr.Emu
    -Kevin

Comment

Hey Joe we know your out there somewhere......??? Anyway Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday joe! For all we know you can be stealthfully browsing the forums every day.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Ahhh he still surfs . I should call him and say happy birthday, I havent seen him online. BRB! Gonna go do that now hehe.
          Ryan Davis
          Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
          www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Happy belated birthday Emu
            I remember he was the driving force in getting people to post their pictures in the Picture thread

Comment

He was a good guy and all that, but he's long gone from here never to return, so i'm not sure making a thread is very relevant. I hardly get exicted when it's my own birthday for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                He was a good guy and all that, but he's long gone from here never to return, so i'm not sure making a thread is very relevant. I hardly get exicted when it's my own birthday for crying out loud.
                I agree... I do happen to forget my own birthday once in a while, especially since it always happens during midterms

Comment

It just bothers me that a couple cool people here (Joe & Clovis) let a few pricks bother them enough to make them leave the forum.

Happy Birthday Joe, you troll.
                  Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

happee b-day, oh drunken non-flying bird you!

I'll catch you on MSN sometime.. when you get on... and complain about how hard it is to stalk you... and such!

Anyway, happy birthday! Don't get too drunk!

Comment

Don't get too drunk!
                      He can safely claim he has wiser advice to the contrary
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Wherever your are and whether you read us or not, happy bday anyway.
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Happy belated birthday Joe I give you permission to get as drunk as you want
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                            It just bothers me that a couple cool people here (Joe & Clovis) let a few pricks bother them enough to make them leave the forum.

Happy Birthday Joe, you troll.
                            EH to me the second one isnt much of a lost, because to most people he was one anyway.

Comment

I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore, but after this thread was brought to my attention, I figured that it would be rather snotty not to respond to everyone wishing me well. So thanks a lot for all your well wishes and I hope everything is well in your lives. Take care.

Emu

Comment

Working...
                              X