Your such an angel...lol

-Clovis

Comment

I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

My standard protocol is to listen and watch my two goddesses in action ( Jessica Simpson and Debra Messing , respectively).....

Comment

I always go and eat food. Then wait for the next day.
          The Ohio Player

Comment

The only times I really can't sleep have been the last two times I was sick. When this happened, I just:
            -Read old copies of Airliners Magazine
            -Watch TV
            -Played my N64 (which I'm holding on to & I have in my room- I'd have to move around to play the PS2)
            -Tried & failed at going back to sleep.

Under normal circumstances, I sit there & wait until I fall asleep...not much else I do.

For those of us being humoured by this we must be sitting back and enjoying because we have a girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse that like to talk when we get into bed and that would put you to sleep anyday
            I'm enjoying this & am still single...
            DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
              Originally posted by Katamarino
              I think this thread can officially be called Hijacked!
              Poor Joe just wanted some help sleeping!!!
              And damnit, I slept through the interesting part.....just my luck

Comment

You wanna know what really chaps my ass bout this thread. Neither of you two put a at any point. Mother of God!!!!!!
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

But the entire point was off-topic to begin with and when you start talking like it's an AOL chat room it's not really time for emoticons.

Comment

I just like giving people a hard time...Its what I do. Your next Greg so watch your back. I know your AIM screenname!!!!
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

You also know my Yahoo! s/n, MSN s/n, ICQ s/n, website, and e-mail.

Comment

For me, when I cannot sleep, i think i enjoyed watching international movies, reading books, look at the ATC website and talking on the phone.

If you can't sleep, my advise is to listen to the music with your headset so that you can sleep very well...Music helps you to sleep quickly!

However, I have told you thousand times that you should go to bed early (only 10 or 11pm NOT after midnight otherwise your bodyclock will be out of order).

Cheers Bluesky

Comment

I just watch TV
                          Andy

Comment

Sorry, we got carried away. Leftseat86 is just such a charmer when he gets going, *swoon*
                            I walked across an empty land
                            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                            I felt the earth beneath my feet
                            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

I read, and read, and read and read and read and read until my eyes get so bloody tired that i find it physically impossible to keep them open.

Clovis and Kat - none of that stuff for me yet
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I either listen to music, and instead o counting sheep I count planes flying over my head it wokrs and I am dead asleep. However if its the night before a trip like tomorrow night I am wide awake the entire time--I amw ay to excited to fly so I can't sleep.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
                                X