No announcement yet.

Astros Did It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry dude, I dislike the Astros but I'm a huge White Sox fan, so I'm f'n happy that we won game 1 of the World Series. 3 more then we're CHAMPIONS!!!

Take that Houston, YOU have a problem with Mark Buerhle, Jon Garland, and Freddy Garcia on the mound. Even, the Rocket couldn't get anyone out tonight with his bad back. But what a good, close game.

Even if Pettitty and Oswalt are on the mound, our offense can still score more runs then the Astros. We got power, we got speed, and we got Ozzie Guillen.

Good luck Astros fan! Maybe next year....

Kevin

Comment

I'm a braves Fan since 1993.. I'm not a front runner.

Comment

congrats sox!

couldn't resist...
        In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
          I'm a braves Fan since 1993.. I'm not a front runner.
          Not a front runner, eh? How many division titles have the Braves won in the last decade and a half? HA!

Seriously, I am a big Mariners fan, but I can still root for the Sox. I am just happy it wasn't the Red Sox or the Yankees or the Braves.
          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

I guess I'll just be glad we got further than ever before, just like last year making it to the NLCS for the first time. If we keep this up we should win it all right? Baby steps.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              I guess I'll just be glad we got further than ever before, just like last year making it to the NLCS for the first time. If we keep this up we should win it all right? Baby steps.
              Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm a Buffalo Bills fan.
              Wayne Dippold

Comment

Working...
              X