Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
      Janni, You can removed the date at the your cams settings. So they dont appear on your pics. Unless it wasnt taken with your own camera, you can just crop the picture by removing the lower part of it.
      the cam's set to not include the date- I just hate having to crop when I really like a photo and the date is in the way... live and learn, I suppose I have to remember the settings next time

Comment

Originally posted by Jannichan
        the cam's set to not include the date- I just hate having to crop when I really like a photo and the date is in the way... live and learn, I suppose, I have to remember the settings next time
        Lol.. Hahaha Yeah you do that....

@ Shadow. Nice background man,.. What style are you using for your XP. Like the feature on the top. I dont have that. Can you tell the name for it ???
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Lol.. Hahaha Yeah you do that....

@ Shadow. Nice background man,.. What style are you using for your XP. Like the feature on the top. I dont have that. Can you tell the name for it ???
          The theme is Alienguise and the bar on top is Statbar, they can be found here:
          Alienguise
          Statbar

Comment

Too bad there isnt black colour on the options , but thanks man, mine is up and running already. Looks cool.. Great feature.

Comment

Too bad there isnt black colour on the options , but thanks man, mine is up and running already. Looks cool.. Great feature.
              Do you mean the alienguise or the Statbar?
              If you want alienguise in black you should be able to select it (darkstar) when you run the program.
              If you mean the statbar, select the "grey and green" colour scheme and set the transparency to 40% or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadower
                Do you mean the alienguise or the Statbar?
                If you mean the statbar, select the "grey and green" colour scheme and set the transparency to 40% or something like that.
                I forgot to say that it was Statbar what I was talking about. Salute

Comment

mine

Comment

I don't know how often I change mine, but everytime it's one of my own pics.

Comment

Hey henry, I still got your HKG overview, Everybody at my work likes it, Man !
                      Excellent! Spread the word

Comment

My new one. Where is it?
                        Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Taken outside Needles, CA in June 2004.

Comment

Couldn't resist...

Dale

Comment

Dale, I like the position of the google earth, its like a beach ball being blowned onto that guy caused by the jetblast.. hahaahahah

Comment

I only just noticed that too

Comment

Working...
                                X