X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jannichan
    All I understand is...

Emo kids = wannabe's

None of them are gonna stay emo anyway, why do they even bother?
    Cause emo kids are loosers who have nothing better to do then whine and listen to NIRVANA and think lifes a big ephin waste and its confuding and pointless. Losers.
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
      Cause emo kids are loosers who have nothing better to do then whine and listen to NIRVANA and think lifes a big ephin waste and its confuding and pointless. Losers.
      haha!

Am I weird for actually fancying some of the makeup they had on in that video though? :/

I like the goth look on some people, probably because it makes them look somewhat japanese (the youth in japan likes to dress up gothic-ish too)

Not that I would dress up like that myself though :|

Comment

Am I weird for actually fancying some of the makeup they had on in that video though? :/
        yes

Comment

What's with emo kids having hot little girlfriends? That's not how it's supposed to work.

Comment

I haven't run into any Emo people that liked nirvana yet..they DO wear the shirts though because it's "ironic". I'm not sure how it's "ironic" really. Emo stuff makes Nirvana sound great! Not that I have anything against Nirvana, but "Emo Hardcore"+...I just don't get it. I'd say it's just old age, but I didn't get it when I was 20 either.

I can't stand the stuff, crap like "The Get Up Kids" makes generic rap sound like the best thing ever. It's sad to think something pretty decent like Minor Threat could cause something so horrible like Emo.

Next time I'm asked for change, I'll ask about this "ironic" thing, though I'm not sure where these people hang out now. Plus it's hard to identify them in the winter because gloves/long coats cover the X's and nautical stars on the hands and wrists.

Time for a Genessee Exlcusive Assignment! *grunt*

+ = I'm not sure if emo ever progressed past hardcore++..
            ++ = hardcore being punk with much less talent, not noisy rave type stuff..

Comment

haha!

I like the goth look on some people, probably because it makes them look somewhat japanese (the youth in japan likes to dress up gothic-ish too)

Not that I would dress up like that myself though :|

IMO, gothic and Emo are different.

- Normal Level

- Wannabe Level

- Emo Level

- Poser Level

-Gothic Level

So Emo is Half Gothic. Please dont take offence, I dont have a problem with gothic people, Emo, Posers, Wannabes, Skanks, Whores, Prostitots, Preps, American Eaglers, ect... are the people (in my school) that I have a problem with. Thats in my school, not here in the forums, I dont know anyof you in person and you all seem like nice people.
              -Kevin

Comment

American Eagler?

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                  American Eagler?
                  People who dress in NOTHING but American Eagle. Clothes, not airplanes.
                  -Kevin

Comment

Yeah, I knew there was a clothing company, but I had no idea it was actually popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                      Yeah, I knew there was a clothing company, but I had no idea it was actually popular.
                      Down here in the NS (NOT the mental hospital) its as Gwen Stefani said "The Sh!t". We dont have much here in HZ except alot of Timmys, which turn into navigational aids.
                      -Kevin

Comment

We dont have much here in HZ except alot of Timmys, which turn into navigational aids.
                        LMAO
                        However too many Timmy's could be confusing too:
                        "Go past that Timmy, turn right at THAT Timmy, then make a left when you see this Timmy, and exit just before the other Timmy"

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          LMAO
                          However too many Timmy's could be confusing too:
                          "Go past that Timmy, turn right at THAT Timmy, then make a left when you see this Timmy, and exit just before the other Timmy"
                          More like:

"well when you pass the airport tims, you continue until this onramp, take the 118 inbound, then take the circumfential, then you get to this offramp, youll see a sign for a timmys, take the left, continue, until you approach that tims, then take a left, pass the tims in the superstore shopping mall, then take a right till the end of the street where a Tims used to be, take a right, order a coffee at the quick-through tims, then continue, avoid the tims so you gte on the bridge"

PS, The McKay Bridge has a Tims at ither end.
                          -Kevin

Comment

Wow today's socitey is messed up. You've gotta have an 'image' to be cool like and emo, a punk, rocker, gangster etc. Its all really stupid if you ask me.
                            Thanks,
                            Michael

Comment

PS, The McKay Bridge has a Tims at ither end.
                              Never heard of that bridge before.
                              I wonder if it's named after Peter MacKay! lol

Comment

Alriiiight,
                                Just to clarify some things. I am far from an emo kid. I do however, thouroughly (sp?) enjoy hardcore music. I can't get enough of it, I'm addicted I guess. But the point of this post is to tell you all the differences between "emo" and "hardcore" kids.

Emo kids are kids that are described in the video I posted. They hate their lives and everyone around them, except for their razor blades. They usually have a long black piece of hair that goes across one of their eyes to cover it up? They don't talk much and write a lot a poetry n stuff.

Hardcore kids. Awesome people to hang out with. Some wear girl pants, but don't let that throw you off in thinking they're gay or whatever. If you just look at them, you can prolly (yes, its the new way to spell probably) infer that they're "emo." But, once you actually talk to them they're just normal kids. How about that...and yes, most of them get the extremely beautiful girlfriends....I hate it.

As Bill Bye would say..."NOW YOU KNOW"
                                Bobby DeBarge
                                www.debargephoto.com
                                http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                                1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Working...
                                X