WTF? Nooo..! [official JP "post-here-if-you-are-sick-and-bored" thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaz
    You be quiet or I'm gonna share some posts on a.net that you pointed out to me...

Originally posted by Simpleboy
    You know how to wake up in the morning?
    Nah... I just wrote that to sound normal

Originally posted by UsAir330
    Bummer Janni. I'm still gettin over one myself. Those things svck.
    Get well soon mate!
    Cheers,
    A.m.
    Thank you! They do suck... I'm getting better by the hour though, thankfully....

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Five flus in a season is quite a feat in itself though... maybe it has to do with all the flying

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        I'm sorry to hear that. Five flus in a season is quite a feat in itself though... maybe it has to do with all the flying
        Actually, that wouldn't surprise me- I tend to get a flu immediately after flying, especially after a longhaul (but happens after shothauls too- it happened the first time I went to MAN actually)- so all the flying definitely has something to do with it

No way in h#ll I'm gonna stop though

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome in the club . If I don't have a flu every 6 weeks, I can tell something is seriously wrong with me . Anyway, hope you get well soon, and if you feel too sick, there's always booze to take care of that .

Comment

I hope you leave all your diseases at home in July Janni!! And in April

Dose yourself up, prowl JP.net and get better soon

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
              I hope you leave all your diseases at home in July Janni!! And in April

Dose yourself up, prowl JP.net and get better soon

Andy
              That's what Kevin said too "we already have the bloody ASIAN flu, we don't want the Janni flu as well!!"

I shall go drug myself... thank you, andy

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              Welcome in the club . If I don't have a flu every 6 weeks, I can tell something is seriously wrong with me . Anyway, hope you get well soon, and if you feel too sick, there's always booze to take care of that .
              Maaaan, we should do more C vitamin or something Flus stink!

Does booze actually help? I FINALLY have an excuse to drink!!!

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
                Well, it works like a placebo .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  Well, it works like a placebo .
                  Ah, well, that's good enough! I shall get a bottle of wine

Comment

The only booze that I know to somewhat help you feel better during a cold is brandy. But if you're looking for a "I was passed out and didn't feel a thing" effect, anything's fine .
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                    X