Coins and computer games for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coins and computer games for sale

I started coin collecting a few years ago, but found it to be quite expensive. So, I am selling everything and trying to get some of my money back.

Here is what I have not sold yet:

Approx. 200 wheat pennies w/ mixed dates
    Authentic shredded american currency
    All the state quarters since 1999-now
    1953A 2 dollar bill
    Special currency w/ star notes and special serial numbers

I would also like to sell my Microsoft Flight sim 2000 game, Photoshop suite II software, Airport tycoon I and II, fast food tycoon CD games.

Please email me your best offer for anything listed on here. [email protected]

Have you guys heard of eBay?

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_spotter
      That's off the coast of CA right? I had some friends who went on vacation there, they said it was really beautiful.
      "You can run but you'll die tired."
      Semper Fidelis
      United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Originally posted by Boeing752R
        That's off the coast of CA right? I had some friends who went on vacation there, they said it was really beautiful.
        Nothing within California or within 500 miles of California is beautiful.

Comment

Yes I have! I cannot believe you haven't! It is a great place on the internet, you should go there sometime (www.ebay.com) to buy and sell stuff, but Ebay does take a small percent of your earnings, 15% to be exact , so that keeps me from selling there. I'll stick to using the off topic forum for selling my stuff. And if you people don't like it, why do you click on the post to read it! It clearly says FOR SALE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AIRLNRGUY
            Yes I have! I cannot believe you haven't! It is a great place on the internet, you should go there sometime (www.ebay.com) to buy and sell stuff, but Ebay does take a small percent of your earnings, 15% to be exact , so that keeps me from selling there. I'll stick to using the off topic forum for selling my stuff. And if you people don't like it, why do you click on the post to read it! It clearly says FOR SALE!!!
            I totally agree. I also don't like using ebay because of that. This is an off topic forum, so there is nothing wrong with this being posted here.
            Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij

Comment

Nothing within California or within 500 miles of California is beautiful.

You have a good point!
              Semper Fidelis

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Dutchman
                I totally agree. I also don't like using ebay because of that. This is an off topic forum, so there is nothing wrong with this being posted here.

You can't expect them to do it for free, do you guys realize that running that website costs ALOT of money? I've been selling there for a few years and I don't mind them taking a cut, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be able to sell half as much as I do now..
                Semper Fidelis

Comment

You can't expect them to do it for free, do you guys realize that running that website costs ALOT of money?
                  True, but think how many auctions there are on there and how much money they make just from standard listing fees, then add that percent from the auction totals, plus the extra fee for auctions over a certain price=A TON OF MONEY! This guy who owns Ebay is very, very rich, I don't think website upkeep costs are that big of a deal.

Comment

True, but think how many auctions there are on there and how much money they make just from standard listing fees, then add that percent from the auction totals, plus the extra fee for auctions over a certain price=A TON OF MONEY! This guy who owns Ebay is very, very rich, I don't think website upkeep costs are that big of a deal.
                    It's called markup. When I worked as a temp employee at a tool shop last month I scanned alot of things just to see how much the store pays compared to the price, it was usually as much as a 700% markup on certain items. That helped to pay bills, employees, etc. Without profits what would be the point of even running a business? eBay is not (well, no company for that matter) gonna make prices exact to they break even with their bills. That's just not business.
                    Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
                    X